Chapter 16

"Yo!" -Italian
"Yo!" -Japanese
____________________________________________________________
Previously:

All looked at the two different doors as someone opened them at the same time. Iemitsu, Lal, and Coyote readied themselves, Iemitsu facing the entrance door as he stood protectively in front of Nana and some kid he didn't recognize while Coyote and Lal who is riding on his shoulder, faced the door they only noticed just now.

The three people froze at the person who entered the door they're facing.
____________________________________________________________

"Tsu-kun!!/Tsuna!!" Nana and Takeshi exclaimed in relief.

Said boy, on the other hand, has wide eyes as he stared at his father, 'Iemitsu...He's already here' he thought. He snapped out of his thoughts when he noticed that his unmoving father is blocking his way towards his mother and best friend.

He looked at his mother and best friend before looking at his father's eyes, 'Calm down Tsuna, you're not suppose to know him in this dimension' he thought to himself.

"Hey" Tsuna called out, snapping Iemitsu out of his thoughts.

"I don't know who you are Mister, but I'll kill you if you harm mother and Takeshi in any way" he said, surprising Iemitsu.

"You can speak Italian?" Iemitsu asked, astonished.

"Oh, so Mister can speak Japanese, well this make things easier"

He was about to say more when he noticed another presence, He moved to peek through Iemitsu's side and found someone he knows.

"Ciel?" he called.

Hearing that familiar name, Iemitsu whipped his head around.

Coyote and Lal looked at Ciel before looking at Iemitsu then at Nana. Their eyes landed on the boy who seemed to know Ciel.

'Wait.....Didn't the boy also addressed Iemitsu's wife as his mother?' They both thought.

Coyote and Lal shared a look, 'Things just got damned'

Takeshi looked at all of them before walking towards the tied up men and sat down beside them.

They are tied up so they can't harm him anyway.

"Uhhh...so, how's it going?" he said sheepishly.

"........."

"Yeah, I totally understand the both of you, it's awkward, isn't it"

"........."
____________________________________________________________
Ganauche ran towards the room where he suspects the three missing people are in. While he is running, he's also thinking about his missing charge, "Damn, Where did you go, Ciel?" he mumbled.
____________________________________________________________
Ciel couldn't believe how unlucky he is. He trembled at the sight of his father, as memories of pain flooded his mind. His father who rejected him is standing behind his Uncle Coyote and Aunt Lal.

He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a familiar voice calling him.

"Ciel?"