Chapter 20

"Yo!" -Italian
"Yo!" -Japanese
____________________________________________________________
Previously:
A boy sat alone as he ate his dinner, he has silver hair and emerald green eyes. 'That idiotic perverted doctor!!' he thought with a scowl. 'He was supposed to be here hours ago, teaching me explosives like he promised!!!"
____________________________________________________________

Lal whistled while Coyote smirked as Gustavo was once again sent flying towards the wall.

Gustavo stood up again, his face full of bruises, he has a split lip and a large black eye with blood flowing from his head, "Aahhh~ That's the spirit, Tsu-na-yo-shi~ your strength amazes me more and more~ you're definitely the one I want in my famiglia~"

Tsuna blanched, this man is really creeping him out.

"You think we should help him out now? I admit that I am quite getting disturbed by that pathetic boss" Lal stated.

Coyote glanced at his wrist watch before sighing, "Might as well, it is getting late and we need to escort the remaining guests back to their homes or hotels as well as rounding up the captives"

While the two were talking, Tsuna on the other hand was whacking the perverted pedo on the head with a picture frame because Gustavo is latching onto his leg.

"Let me go, you perverted creep!!" Tsuna yelled, continuously whacking the said perverted creep.

"Now, Tsunayoshi~ you *whack* have to *whack* hit me *whack* more if you want me *whack* to let go of *whack* you~" Gustavo purred, trailing a finger up to Tsuna's knee.

Tsuna, for the first time in his life since he became the Vongola boss in his original dimension, screamed. "HIEEEEEEE!!!"

He was glad that Reborn was not there for if he was, there would be hell waiting for him.

Flames once again came into life as he punched Gustavo in the face with all his might, effectively freeing his leg and sending the Sorriso boss back to the awaiting wall.

If walls could talk, it would be saying, ((--Oh, Honey, Welcome back--)) with wide open arms.....if it had any, too bad it didn't.

Tsuna panted for air as he finally managed to knock out Mr. Pedo again.

Coyote stared at the bloody body of the Sorriso boss, "Oh, look at that, he didn't need any help after all".

Lal nodded in agreement.

Tsuna sweat dropped at the statement, 'More like you two were purposely extending your conversation earlier, lazy sadists...though, nowhere in Reborn's level, Reborn is the devil himself'
____________________________________________________________
[[Time Skip]]

Just as Ganauche had said, Some vongola Mafiosi and Cedef members including Turmeric and Oregano had come to take Iemitsu, the captives, and Gemma. Coyote and Lal raised a brow when they saw Ganauche among them.

Now, they are currently walking towards the ballroom, Coyote walked at the right side of Tsuna while Ganauche walked at the left, Oregano walked behind him with Turmeric beside her, carrying their unconscious boss. The vongola and cedef members were walking behind them with the captives.