Chapter 33

(Namimori, Japan) Somewhere:

A certain girl looked up from her curled up position. She was once again locked inside their house's basement for breaking her mother's favorite and expensive vase.

She flinched when the sound of her mother and father yelling reached her ears.

"WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF THAT CHILD?! WHY DON'T YOU DO IT?! YOU ARE THE FATHER!!"

"THE HELL?!! YOU'RE THE MOTHER!! YOU GAVE BIRTH TO THAT GIRL, SO YOU TAKE CARE OF HER!!"

The sound of the door slamming then resounded throughout the house.

"AARGH!! WHY DID I HAVE TO GIVE BIRTH TO SUCH A USELESS CHILD?!"

Sound of someone stomping up the stairs followed.

Tears welled up in her purple orbs as she placed her head on her knees and sobbed. "I...I w-wish I w-wa-was never b-born s-so m-mother and f-fa-father wou-wouldn't a-always f-fight......"

She continued to cry throughout the cold night.
____________________________________________________________
(Italy, Sicily) Airport:

Mukuro got in the plane to Namimori, Japan, under the illusion of his adult self, behind him were Ken and Chikusa, of course, he also disguised them as adults.

He smirked at thinking how easy it was to acquire the tickets. He just needed to make some illusionary monies then viola, he got the tickets. He knew it was illegal but hey, he was in the mafia so doing illegal stuff is exactly their forte.

Now, you may be wondering why he didn't create illusionary tickets instead. It's because of the sitting arrangements of the passengers, He couldn't possibly create illusionary tickets without knowing what seat isn't already reserved or taken.

Then again....

He could have done it...but the ticket agent would get in trouble, and s/he would get scolded and the one in charge would apologize for the mistake and that would result for him being delayed to see his precious Nagi.

Soooo, he settled for making illusionary monies instead.

"Why do we even need to get some stupid girl we don't know?" Ken asked.

"Kufufufu~ now, Ken...are you questioning my actions?" Mukuro asked.

Ken shut his mouth and shook his head rapidly, "Of course not!! I was just wondering.." He muttered the last part.

Chikusa sighed, "Don't fight a loosing battle, Ken, especially if it's against Mukuro"

Ken couldn't say anything to argue about that.

Mukuro smirked....but it didn't reach his mismatched eyes..

'Don't worry, Nagi....I'll be there to save you from your own hell soon....just wait for me..' He thought.
____________________________________________________________
Tsuna was shocked beyond words. So Dark Iekatsu wasn't really what he seemed to be. That saying, - Don't judge a book by its cover - was true after all.