Chapter 18

"Yo!" -Italian
"Yo!" -Japanese
____________________________________________________________
Previously:
If it is only him.....

The boy who looked exactly like Primo.

The boy who produced the purest sky flames he had ever seen or felt, purer than Nono or even the Primo's sky flames.

The boy who defends his family so fiercely.

The boy who has the qualities of a true boss.

And the boy who deserves to be the Vongola Decimo.
____________________________________________________________
Vongola Mansion:

"Young Master!! Young Master, where are you?!" A woman's voice called.

"I'm right here, you don't need to shout, Amanda!!"

The woman, Amanda, is a maid working for the Vongola. She is a woman in her 20s with short pink hair and blue eyes.

"Young Master Iekatsu, There you are!! Master Timoteo has called for you" Amanda said as she bowed.

"Tch. Tell grandfather that I'll be there, I have something to do first" Iekatsu said.

"Bu-"

"No buts, Maid!! Now go!!" Iekatsu ordered.

The maid hesitantly nodded, "Yes, Young Master" she said as she turned to do Iekatsu's orders.

Iekatsu sighed as he ran his hand through his dirty blond hair. His dark brown eyes filled with fury as he crushed a certain paper in his hand.

"No way am I gonna let them know this..." He growled.
____________________________________________________________
Timoteo is currently sitting in his office, thinking back to the time where Iemitsu had first brought Iekatsu to the Vongola Mansion.

The moment his eyes landed on the boy, he could already tell that the boy was not the right one destined to be the Vongola Decimo.

Sadly, his sons has all met their end except Xanxus. Xanxus is out of the option since he does not have the Vongola's blood. Iemitsu had persuaded him to make his son the Decimo since they have Primo's blood running through their veins. He had agreed, hoping that Iekatsu would grow up to be the boy opposite of what his HI is saying to him.

He was proven wrong.

He had watched the boy since then. Iekatsu grew with everyone continuously telling the said boy that he is going to be the Vongola Decimo, how he would be so powerful, how he would get everything he wanted, how he will be a great boss, thus, the boy truly believes that he will be what they said.

Even though Iekatsu to everyone is a kind, polite, accepting, and right sky,  In Timoteo's point of view, he is the exact opposite. Iekatsu is a very greedy boy, greedy to power, greedy to control, and looks at everyone like they are beneath him.

His real nature slowly began to show the moment Ciel was born, his half younger brother. He had seen how his 'heir' would look at the poor boy like he was not suppose to be born. The anger, the fury, all the negative emotions that a child should not have.

He has been very happy to find out that Iekatsu has yet to identify his flames, this means that if his flames aren't sky flames, he can take away his right of being the heir, if he does have sky flames, then, he knew Vongola will be doomed into another generation of bloodshed unless another wielder of sky flames shows up.