Chapter 47

True to Luce's thoughts, the arcobaleno had visited her mansion, asking what happened and why they felt that the sky pacifier had selected another sky.

"It must be a mistake, the pacifier is with me as you can see, ah! It must be that time when my beautiful daughter accidentally touched it, it must have reacted to her" was what she said to them. Behind her sweet smile, was a nervous woman, Reborn's piercing gaze didn't help.

As for the pacifier, it was fake, she had managed to get Chekerface to cooperate with her, hence the fake sky pacifier hanging around her neck which glows when she feeds it a little of her sky flames. The arcobaleno believed her words, she felt guilty that she had lied to them but she had to.

Currently, Luce is walking towards where she met Kana, behind her are bodyguards. She sighed, knowing Gamicho wouldn't let her out of his sight again after her last stunt.

"Luce? Is that you?"

Luce turned her head to find the exact brunette she was thinking about, "Kana!", she looked around to see if Ganauche is with her and of course, he is.

Ganauche walked beside Kana and nodded at Gamicho and his men who immediately bowed when they saw him. Kana blinked, "Oh wow, what's with the bow, they're treating you like you're royalty, Ganauche"

Gamicho's men glared at her, not knowing who she was and was thinking that she's disrespecting the most powerful and influential mafia's lightning guardian. They were shocked when their higher up, Gamicho, and the lightning guardian himself, glared at them. A silent message was passed by those cold blue-green eyes.

Say anything and you're dead.

Suddenly, Kana hunched over, she wrapped her arms around her stomach as her face twisted in pain. Ganauche and Luce looked alarmed, the former suddenly by her side and holding her, "Kana, what's wrong?!"

Kana was silent for a minute before she relaxed, she panted and smiled at Ganauche, "Mhm, I'm okay, Ganauche, My precious Ciel just kicked a little harder than usual"

Luce raised a brow, "Ciel?" she asked.

Kana brightened, "Yes~ isn't that name lovely? At first I wanted it to be Cielo but it's so common around this days so I decided to take the 'o', and got Ciel~" she explained happily, clasping her hands together.

Luce looked at the happy woman and then at the pacifier hanging on her neck, she closed her eyes, still unable to take in that this innocent happy woman has to carry the burden of being the new sky arcobaleno.

Gamicho looked at his men who are now supporting wide eyes as they akso stared at the orange pacifier, he had been told by Luce that the pacifier had chosen a new sky yesterday so he was not surprised, however, "Men, keep this a secret, do not under any circumstances, tell this to anyone, are we clear?"

"Sir!" The men responded in affirmative. Gamicho's lips twitched into a small smile, he knew they would never betray him as they are his most trusted and loyal men.

"Ganauche, I'm hungry" Kana suddenly announced.

Ganauche groaned, "But you just ate, Kana, and y-" he said, he quickly shut his mouth when said woman sent a glare. He sighed, "Okay, what do you want to eat?"