Chapter 6

Tsuna was walking towards Namimori elementary when he heard noises from the alleyway.
He narrowed his eyes and made his way towards the said place.
As he neared, his eyes widen when he saw a familiar raven haired kid who is older than him by a year, fighting a bunch of kids twice his size with a pair of what looked like wooden tonfas.

'Kyoya!' His mind spoke in surprise.

He dropped his bag and dashed towards the fight when he saw one of the kids sneaking behind Kyoya who was busy fighting the others.
Tsuna easily caught the punch that was meant for Kyoya and returned it with one of his own punch, hitting the foe's face and sending the said foe skidding from the impact.

The fight stopped as all looked at the unconscious form of the one Tsuna had punched.
Kyoya, though surprised at Tsuna's sudden appearance and what he did, took advantage of the situation and took out all the foes in an instant.

As soon as he was done, Kyoya faced Tsuna who was looking at him.
His steel colored eyes clashing with Tsuna's unwavering caramel eyes.

"Herbivore."

"Yes?"

Kyoya narrowed his eyes at Tsuna, "Do not interfere in my fights again." he hissed before walking away, leaving Tsuna alone.

Tsuna made a small smile as he stared at Kyoya's retreating form.
'Kyoya's still Kyoya even in another dimension' he thought nostalgically.

He picked up his bag and proceeded toward his school.
____________________________________________________________

"Sawada-kun!!"

Tsuna looked around and found his math teacher running towards him. During his time in school, he and Hanako had become friends due to the similarities between them which include humiliati- *cough* I mean punishing bullies, students who does not have homework/listen and making them crossdress.
Needless to say, he became the assistant of Hanako.

"Ohayou Hanako-sensei" he greeted.

Hanako smiled, "Ohayou Sawada-kun, I saw you helping Kyo-chan out with a bunch of kids, thank you"

Tsuna shook his head, "Iie, I only took out one of them, Ky-Hibari-san dealt with the rest so I wasn't much of a help"

Hanako patted Tsuna's head, "But still, you helped Kyo-chan. By the way Sawada-kun, you've got quite a strength, enough to make a kid twice your size skidding from the impact" she commented.

Tsuna laughed, 'When you have a spartan tutor that can be the devil himself, then sending someone twice your size skidding from the impact isn't all you can do' he thought.

"I train sensei" he said out loud. He wasn't lying, it was partially true, he may have been sent to another dimension but his power did not lessen than when he was his true age neither did all of his knowledge. He did train whenever he had time to keep his power under control.

"That's amazing!! Kyo-chan trains too. He trains with his father, does your father train you too, Sawada-kun?"

Tsuna's eyes darken at the mention of his father, "Iie, mother had never mention my father and I have never seen him once in my whole life, there are no photos of him displayed in the house and I would never invade mother's privacy by searching through her things to look for one so I'm guessing he's dead" he said with a fake smile.