Solving the Golem Theory

^^ the Vulcan Mark 1 Golem ^^

--- Rains POV ---

I woke up slowly, and flexed my arms, smiling. My smile disappeared when my bed cracked and broke up under me the moment I moved. I crashed through the bed, the floor, and then that momentum made me crash through the second level and down to the first. Luckily I crashed through the hallway and didn't hit a bookshelf. I laid on the dirt, groaning in pain. "Ow." I said. It hadn't hurt that much, but it shocked the breath out of me, for sure.

My body was insanely heavy, something I hadn't thought of, and my joints were stiff, too dense. The floors and ceiling closed up above me, and I heard my bed reconstruct itself.  I quickly chanted a small manipulation, and then removed some flesh from my joints, decompressing the flesh there a bit and using that to reconnect my joints. It was a bloody, disgusting job, but it had to be done.

Soon, I was back to my old flexibility, but moving was still hard. I cast a Hefty gravity-manipulation spell, and made my body as light as a feather.  Well, Okay, maybe not a feather, more like 300 Lbs, but it was better than 9 Metric Tons... I heard voices, now. "Morgen?!? Where you, Unca?" Anna's slurs were adorable.

I broke the floor, and climbed up into the house. "I'm here, Anna. Unca had an accident and broke the floor. Go back to sleep, fraulein."

"... Ja, Unca." She climbed back into her bed, and quickly went back to sleep.

I stealthily snuck my bed outside, and reinforced it, then put it back. I went into the woods, and learned my new limits, which seemed almost limitless. I shifted to my Half-Wolf form, and grinned. I tensed my legs, and rocketed forward, running the boundary, a total of 22 miles, in 1.5 minutes, 90 seconds.That's 990 MPH... The speed of sound is 768 Mph... Holy hell I'M SUPERSONIC!!!!

I did a little dance, grinning like a fool. Once I had a hold on my strength fully, I went inside, making plans to visit everyone and show them I was okay. I went into my room, grabbed my weapons belt and ring, slipping them both on. I'd absorbed my armor in my rush to make my limbs, it seems, but that was okay.

My belt only held <Silver Wood>, but it was enough. I woke Anna, seeing as it was 08:00, and said "get dressed, we're going out to eat, with Unca Sam, okay?" She smiled and nodded. Such an adorable child. I smiled, and went into my room. I dressed in my room, in a brown vest with a white fur collar, and some pants, and then some boots, also fur topped.

I combed my hair back, and one long strand just wouldn't obey, so I left it, and tied the rest back. Anna came out of her 'room', dressed in a little dress, and I smiled. "You're such an adorable pup, you know that, Anna?" I asked her, and picked her up.

She smiled, and nodded, blinking innocently. "Oh you do? Heh. Good." I said. I walked into my workshop, and it was filled with people.

I smiled. "Well hello, everyone, what's all the fuss?" I said, and they all turned to me, and laughed.

"We heard you were in critical condition, but we couldn't get in, and Jack, Sam, and Oscar refused to help us." Welf said, Bell and Lilliruca standing beside him.

I smiled. "Why thank you, all of you. As you can see, I'm all patched up, if a bit sore. Is Sam here somewhere?"

Sam came forward. "Let's go to the <Benevolent Mistress>, eh? Treat ourselves."

He laughed, and nodded. "Let's. You hear that everyone?! To the <Benevolent Mistress> for lunch!!!" I laughed and handed him Anna, who was reaching for him. We headed to the tavern, and I saw Ryu. She saw me, and gasped.