Season 2: Chapter 1; He's Alive!

I usually stop my stories at 20 chapters, but I don't want to put a bridge in it, so I'm just going to continue, aye? Good.
--- Rains POV ---

We reached the surface a few days later, eager to reach home, as the house now was.

My party became permanent, with doc added to my roster. So I had us listed on the formal party Papers, from oldest to youngest.

Jack Spinner: Supporter/Bowman.
Fallen Rain:Medic/Mage/Vanguard
Sam Carson(Dragon-Stalker): Spearman/Swordsman.
Doc: Medic/Mage/Vanguard.
Oscar O'Hare: Rogue/Swordsman.

We entered my laboratory, and began experimenting with the <Monolith>, Oscar, Doc and I, while Jack and Sam got Red-Rivers and Doc's things to their rooms.

We built a <Monolith> on top of the cave we had the hoard in, and made it only accessible through the hoard.

It was well done, and I was very happy with it. We had Sam test it, going to each Safe floor.

Oscar gave him a small Stone, and Sam used that <Marble> to travel between the much bigger <Marbles>.

After that was solved, and very simple solution, really, we started on the <Magic Stones>.

We slowly inserted the Soul of Elder Dragon <Oak-Heart> into the gem, and his body into the <Blood Stone>.

We placed the golf-ball sized <Magic Stone> into the golems chest, then the <Blood Stone>, and programmed a new command Prompt into the <Box>.

He lost all memories, but kept all knowledge. 'Member' was the command prompt.

It meant that he was just another adventurer, and followed the orders of the party leader, but otherwise made his own decisions.

I etched <Rain> and <Vulcan, Mark 1> onto his chest plate. Then I inserted the <Box>, and said "command prompt, code 04, Member, Activate."

He activated, and the blood stone started making changes, while I grinned, seeing my etching stay put.

"He's ALIVE!" I shouted dramatically, and Sam chuckled, getting the Frankenstein Reference.

"Yeah yeah, Doctor Frankenstein, now make sure he's actually activated." He said. (it's daedric armor, but with wings.)

The helmet completely changed, becoming a Helm of Dragon horns, swept up and back.

The shoulders also became covered in spikes. A pair of Large Wings grew, flexing open their 20ft wingspan. The daggers grew to full swords, which moved to his hips.

The entire thing tinted itself Black with silver gilded designs, and the chest plate dropped down.

The light from the <Blood Stone> glowed between the new layers of giant Scales that were the new armor, and the whole Armor actually looked epic.

"Well well, Vulcan. You're looking deadly." I said.

My Golem started moving, testing his new body. I grinned. "How's it handle? Any glitches?"