2nd Expedition: Preperation

^^49th Floor Boss, Lu Gongzhu^^
He's not in this chapter, but I wanted you to see a visual of him. If you know who this is, we're going to be good friends, you and I.
--- Rains POV ---

I visited Herr Hephaestus the day before we left for the Expedition.

She called me into her office, and told me to lay down on her couch, on my stomach. I laid down and let Herr Hephaestus at my status.

She grinned at what she saw, and handed me a sheet of paper. "I'm not really surprised, you know." She said.

I read it, and grinned at the news. My recent training Payed off.

Cred:Rain<Dire Wolf> Lvl:5 Age:26
Sp:X               HP:X
STG:X            DF:X.
          AG:X              Stm:S1990

Magic:
Healing (Aurora) Regen. (Phoenix)
Combust (Inferno) Immolate (Epoch) Wind Cut (Aery) Wrath (Ira)
Grav Manip (Shift)
Skills:
<Blacksmith><Howl>
<Swift-Accel><Magic Luck> <Scavenger>
Eq:
<Silver Wood>
<Shining Star>

"You'll most likely level up again this expedition. Luckily, that doesn't break Bells Record of 2 months. It's a six month expedition this time, so say your goodbyes.

Oh, and leave Little Anna with your family until you're back for her. That seems the best course of action." She said.

I nodded. "Yes. That's what I was going to do. She's still an infant, even if she looks about 7 now, so they'll protect her, no matter what."

"I never did understand why she grew so fast?" She asked.

"Wolf-Kin, both full and mixed bloods, grow fast to accommodate the Dungeon. Stay a baby for too long... Yeah no.

So we grow quickly for the first year, about a year per month, and then slow down to normal.

We stay in the body of a sixteen year old, with the mind of a twelve year old, until we're actually sixteen, when we start aging again only after our rites of passage." I said.

She frowned. "Odd, but... sort of understandable... sort of. Hmm. Well, say your good-byes, again.

This expedition is another with the Loki familia. Loki's, Mine, and Ares's familia's are the strongest, so we head the Expeditions most times, and collaborate as well, pooling strengths."

I nod. "Alright... Well, see you in a few months, Herr Hephaestus." I smiled.

She grinned and nodded. "See you."

I walked out, and Oak-Heart leaped onto my shoulder. "How'd it go?" He asked in Latin.

"Swell. I've gotten quite a bit stronger, obviously, and we're leaving for the expedition tomorrow.

I'm going to say goodbye to my friends, and then go hunting. I'll need a huge amount of meat for this journeys rations.

Salting and curing it and then smoking it is relatively easy with magic.

Usually I'd do it manually, but I'm pressed for time." I replied in the same language.