Chapter 33: The end (Part 2)

JJ's P.O.V -One week later-

I was waiting at the airport to see my parents, I waited for like 30 minutes before seeing Austin. "Dad." I yelled before running over to him and hugging him as he hugged me picking me up. "I missed you." He said as I smiled. Austin kissed my forehead putting me down as I saw Alan and hugging him to. "Hi baby." Alan said as I smiled. "Where is my uncles." I asked. "We basically ran here." Austin said before I saw my uncle as I hugged all 3 before we went home.

Alan walked into the house as he sat on the couch rubbing his tummy, I looked at him as I sat down next to him. "Are you okay, daddy." I asked. "Yeah, I think I ate something bad." Alan said as I nodded before getting up and walking pass Austin before he stopped me. "JJ, can we talk in private." Austin asked me. "Yeah." I replied before we went to the music room. "What do you think." He said handing me a box as he opened it. "Alan will love it." I said. "Okay, I need you to hide it for me." Austin said as I nodded. I took the box as I hide it under my bed in one of my bags.

I went down the stair as I saw Alan as he ran to the bathroom and throw up, I helped him as I grabbed his hair. "Can I ask you a question." I asked Alan as he nodded. "When is the last time you had sex." I questioned. "The day, after you talked to your father." Alan answered as I got up and when to my room. Jaden thought she was pregnant so I got her pregnancy test. I grabbed one placing it in my pocket before going back to Alan. "Here take this it belonged to Jaden." I said as Alan nodded before I left. I started to worry if Alan was pregnant, I was not ready to have a sister or brother. "Jamie-Jay." Alan said as I walked over to him as I saw the test as positive. "Do you want me to call the doctors and make an appointment." I asked as Alan nodded. I made Alan an appointment before me and Alan left.

I drove as Alan sat. "What will we do." Alan said. "Daddy, you have me and I'm sure Austin will love a kid of his blood." I said slipping of his blood. "What do you mean of his blood." Alan asked as I looked at the road. "A kid that is his blood and yours, that is not adopted." I said pulling up to the doctor's office. "You are Austin's and mine, no matter what, you brought me and Austin together so don't say of his blood because you are family." Alan said as I nodded before we went in.

We got into a room as a doctor came in. "Hello I'm Doctor Ross, what is the problem today." She asked. "Hello, I don't know how to say this but my daughter make me take a pregnancy test and it came out positive." Alan said. "Oh well you are not the first male to be in here for a baby, let me grab some test then we can do an ultrasound." Dr.Ross said before leaving. "OMG I'm going to be a sister." I said. "How are we going to tell Austin." Alan asked.

"I would say 'So you know how I'm the mother of JJ, well I'm going to be you new baby mamma." I said. "Smartass but that might work." Alan said before Dr.Ross came back. Alan took some test before doing the ultrasound. "There is the baby." Dr.Ross said as she point to a white bott on the screen. "Do you want a picture." She asked as Alan said yes. Dr.Ross gave us the picture and a subscription of medication for Alan well being pregant.

We left, getting Alan's pills before heading home. "What are we going to do, Austin loves kids but I don't know about a baby." Alan said before we got home as we walked into the house. I saw Austin and no one else. "Dad, Alan has to tell you something." I yelled as Alan yelled my name. "You tell him." Alan said. "Okay so you know how Alan is like my mom, will he is going to be your new baby mama and you are having a baby." I said "Wait what. You're Pregnant that's great." Austin said before hugging and kissing Alan.

"Let's get married now." Austin said before Alan looked at him. "Now." He said as Austin nodded. "Okay, let's go do it." Alan said before I went to my room and grabbed Austin's mother's ring before I ran back down stair. We went the Count house, Austin and Alan stood as I handed Austin the ring before they got married. "Mr. and Mr. Carlile Ashby." I said smiling before we went home. I sat on my window seat as I looked out the window to see the trees turning different colors, summer was almost over. "You have grown up much." Austin said as he handed me the picture of me on my first Halloween with them. I was a dead ballerina and had a white flower in my hand. "Yep, I just turned 13, I think." I said as Austin nodded. "I can't believe you just married Alan right now." I said. "Me too, but Alan is amazing and he is the father or mother of you and baby Carlile." Austin replied as I nodded.