Chapter 15: Tour has new bands and shocker

Hey guys I am adding new bands so I hope you like it.

JJ's P.O.V

It was Saturday so today we were just going to play some shows. Aaron got his cast off yesterday plus Jaden went to the doctor and the bullet in her arm was gone but now she is Jaden Rose Miller Motionless. I love her name it was Jaden Rose Miller but still a cool name. "Hey JJ guess what." Austin said. "What's up." I questioned. "Escape The Fate, Asking Alexandria and Tonight Alive is joining the tour." He answered. "What that is so cool." I screamed running to him and hugged him.

"And they are joining today." He added. "What I need to get ready." I screamed again running to my bunk and changed into black skinny jeans, a sleeping with sirens shirt and a misfits jacket with black on black converse. I did my makeup like Ricky again. "Hey Dad I am finished getting ready." I said walking over to him. "Okay come on we got to go meet the other bands in the dinning tent." He replied walking off the bus as I followed him.

Once we got to the tent Jaden came screaming to me. "OH MY JINXX ASKING ALEXANDER, ESCAPE THE FATE AND TONIGHT ALIVE IS COMING ON TOUR WITH US." I laughed at her fan girl coming out. "I know now let me talk to my boyfriend." I said walking over to Blake.  "Hey." I said to him. "Hey can we talk alone." He said standing up and walking over to a table no one was at, as I followed.

Blake's P.O.V

I walked over to a table as I sat down with JJ sitting across from me. "So what's up." She asked.  "I think we need to break up." I replied fast. "W-Why I thought you loved me." She said crying a little. "I do I just am in love with a guy." I said looking down. "You are." She replied shocked.  "Please don't hate me I love but not like my girlfriend." I whispered. "I can't hate you. For God's sake I have to Dads." She said hugging me back. I hugged her back and said "So we are good." "Yep come on I need to tell my Dads." She said walking over to her Dads.

I followed her as she said "Hey Dads me and Blake are not dating anymore." "What." They screamed. "Im sorry but I love her I just love someone else." I whispered.  "You cheated on her." Alan asked. "No I didn't I am gay there happy." I screamed making everyone look at me. "Sorry I didn't know." He replied in a whisper. "Im going to the bus can you tell my Dads." I said to JJ before i started to running to the bus with tears in my eyes.

(Hey I am going to have 4 to 6 different P.O.Vs.)

Kellin's P.O.V

I heard Blake scream then run off. I wanted to know what happened so I grabbed Vic and went to find Blake. Once we found him, he was leaning against a wall crying. "Hey Blake, what's wrong." Vic asked. "Nothing just Nothing." He replied in a whisper.  "Come on there is something bothering you." I said hugging me.

"I told JJ I am gay so we had to tell Austin and Alan but they both got upset so I screamed 'I didn't, I am gay. Happy' then I ran off, I am scared what my Dads will say." He replied crying more. He stopped crying after 6 minutes then fell a sleep. "Come on, we need to take him to his bus then have a talk with Austlan Cashby." I added a little pissed off.

(Austlan Cashby is Austin and Alan's bro name. Now back to the story.)

I carried Blake to his bus, once we got there Vic knocked on the door as Chris opened it. "Hey come on in." He joked. I was not in the mood. I was pissed off. "Not in the fucking mood." I said take Blake to his bunk and putting him in it.

I walked back to the front lodge to find all of MIW and BVB looking at me. "What happened." Ricky asked. "You know what. you need to go fucking talk to your son because 10 minutes I found him crying then he fell asleep from crying. I am so fucking sick to you guys not watching him." I yelled at Andy and Ashley. "Kellin we should go." Vic said grabbing my hand.