Chapter 23: Mr. & Mr.Motionless-Horror

Hey the song for this chapter is Angel Eye's by New Year's Day.

Third person P.O.V

The next day everyone getting ready for ready for the wedding at a house in the forest they had rented for 2 day and the last day they wound travel. JJ helps Jaden into her dress. "What are you going to do you have to walk with Blake." JJ asked Jaden as she signed. "I don't know I just have to be nice for my Dads." Jaden replied as she started to get her makeup on. JJ got her dress on and did her makeup before Ricky walked into the room they were in.

"JJ I just wanted to tell you that you, Jaden and Ghost are going to be with Ryan, Blake and Josh and I'm freaking out." Ricky said to them and started to walk around the room. "Ricky came down its going to be okay." JJ yelled at him as she put her hand on his shoulders.

"Jaden go it Ghost." JJ yelled at Jaden as Jaden put on her heals and ran to the room Ghost, Chris, Josh, Angelo and Ryan was in. Jaden knocked on the door was Josh opened it. "Josh I need Ghost Ricky is freaking out." Jaden said to Josh as Ghost walked to the door and walked back to the room Ricky was in.

After a few mintute of them talking to Ricky he calmed down as Angelo, Ryan, Blake and Josh came into the room. "Its time." Josh said as he lenched arms with Ghost. JJ put her heels on the made her the same height as Ricky. "Okay so Josh and Ghost go frist then Jaden and Blake and after them me and Ryan go then last Angelo walks with Ricky." JJ said as everyone walked out of the room.

Everyone from the other bands sat down outside as Chris and Andy from BVB who was doing the prist part. Josh and Ghost walked down the walk away as Blake and Jaden followed them. JJ and Ryan walked down the walk away as they reached the stage everyone standed up as Angelo and Ricky walked down the walk away. (I'm going to skip the borading shit.)"By the power vested in me by the State of Washingtion, I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss the groom." Andy said to Ricky and Chris.

They kissed as Jaden yelled "I got the coolest Dads ever." She yelled as JJ laughed and walked over to Chris. "Okay I made everything on time. Everyone needs to got to the big tent  have the food get drunk and sleep in that house." She said as Chris told everyone went to the tent and eat. (Everyine at the grooms table: Josh B, Blake, Ryan, Chris, Ricky, JJ, Jaden, and Ghost)           

"Okay everyone we want to say thank you to JJ Carlie-Ashby for helping me and Ricky plan this wedding." Chris said into a mic as JJ looked at him. "We wanted to give you something that you wound love so Angelo can you get it." Ricky added as JJ looked shoked. "You guys did't need to get me anything." JJ said standing up as Angelo handed her a black guitar. "Yes we did and Jaden can you stand up." Chris replied as Jaden standed up.

"We wanted to give you this." Ricky said handing Jaden her adoption paper. "You are a part of the Motionless-Horror Family." Chris said to her as Jaden jumped. "Oh my god." She yelled hugging her Dads. "Jaden what happed." JJ asked her as Jaden. "Just look." Jaden replied handing her the paper that read. "By the power of California Chris Motionless-Horror and Ricky motionless-Horror is the legal parents of Jaden Rose Miller Motionless-Horror."

"Thats awsome. Okay everyone this cake toke me forever to do but I found the right place to do it." JJ said as Austin moved the cake to the table JJ was at. After everyone got cake JJ made grabbed the guitar Ricky and Chris give her and walked over to the stage were Ty from ISSUES stopped the music and give her a mic. "Okay everyone I wanted to sing for the new couple so can I have everyone sit down." She said as everyone sat down and she started to play a song.

~JJ's P.O.V~

Everyone sat down as I started to play chords to All Around Me by Flyleaf.