Chapter 28: Love Is Love

Hey guys I hope you like the story. The song for this chapter isMonster by Paramore. Im sorry for jumping the story in time. I named the tour "long live the free" and some how I changed it to "Hope for the nation's" so im going to keep it hope for the nation's. Im going to change Dave's age to 20.

-JJ's P.O.V One Week Later-

So I have been on the bus for a week. Austin and Alan have spent more time with me, I love it but I wish I could just go back in time so I could make everything better. I haven't talked to Jaden at all, I get to hang out with Blake alot with Dave but its cool. Dave treats me like a sister or his best friend, sometimes I think the only family I have is not the ones that adopted me. I love Austin and Alan but they need to remember I'm only 13. I walked off the bus as I start to walk around the venue parking lot as someone hugged me. "Morning." I heard Tyler's voice as I hugged back. "Morning." I replied before I smiled. "What are you doing up early." He asked me. "Just walk around before I go wacth some shows." I replied before I started to walk to a bunch as Tyler sat with me.

"Soooo." I asked before Tyler smiled at me. I smiled back before someone hugged me from the back. I looked up to see Micheal as he sat next to me. "Hey." I said as I looked at Tyler. "JJ, have you told only one adout me and Tyler kissing." Michael asked me as I looked at him. "No." I replied before I looked at him. "Okay, um do you want to hang with us today." Michael asked before he smiled at me. "Sure, let me ask my dads." I replied getting up and walking over to the bus. I walked onto the bus to see Andy, Jaden, Blake and Dave sitting on the front lodge's couch. "What happened." I asked before Jaden said to go to the back lounge.

I walked to the back lounge to see my dad's, Jaden's dad's, Blake's dad's and the rest of CTE sitting down talk. "JJ do you have an clue, what's going on." Alan asked me. "It swear to god I did nothing but walk around and maybe I drank a few monsters but thats it." I replied worried before Chris started to laugh. "Not that, with Andy, Jaden, Blake and Dave." Alan said before he rolled his eyes. I shut the door and looked at e everyone. "I know something but frist can I hang out with Tyler and Michael today." I asked Austin. "Sure, now tell us." Austin replied. "Okay one day I walked on the bus to see Dave and Blake cuddling and I have no clue what's going on with Andy and Jaden." I said before Austin give me 20 dollars.

"Thank you, and the 20 is for spending money." Austin replied before I smiled and hugged him. "Bye, see you later." I said before I ran off the bus and into someone. "Fuck." I heard a guys voice. I looked up to see Oli and a guy with blue eyes. "Sorry Oli." I said to him as he smiled at me. "Ohh hey JJ, meet Josh." He replied looking at me and the guy with blues. "Hey, im Josh Fish." The blue eyes said. "Hello, Im Jaymi-Jay July Jackson Carlile-Ashby aka JJ." I replied smiling. "Cool name, Ms.Jackson Carlile-Ashby." Josh said making me blush a little. "Thanks you to, Fish." I replied before Oli laughed. "Hey, what are you doing today." Oli asked. "Tyler and Michael are going to hang with me." I said before Tyler and Michael walked over to me. "Hey, you ready." Tyler asked me. "Yep." I replied before Oli told the guys adout Josh.

"Hey do you want to hang with us." Tyler asked Oli and Josh. "Sure." They said before we started to walk to a few stores. "So JJ, who is your dad." Josh asked me. I looked at him and Oli. "One is a ginger and the other one makes me feel short." I said before he looked at Oli confused. "Austin Carlile and Alan Ashby." Oli said before Tyler and Michael started laugh. "Yep my dad is the ginger princess." I said before Tyler hugged me as I laugh. "Sooo what are we going to do." I asked. "Um we could got eat and look around." Oli replied as we agreed with him. We walked to a restaurant and ate before we walked over. We walked into a small out door mall. We looked around before Austin called me.

Austin- JJ can you guys come back, we need to talk.Me- Sure Austin- Okay, love youMe- Love you to, byeAustin- Bye

I hanged up with Austin before I told the guys I hand to go back to the bus.

Austin's P.O.V

I went to JJ's bunk to get something and found 3 razors as one was covered in blood. I call JJ to tell her to come back to the bus as I show Alan. I just the razors in a plastic bag as I hold Alan. After 20 minutes or so JJ and Tyler walked back into the bus. "JJ can you please go sit in the back lounge, I need to talk to Tyler." I said before she walked to the back lounge as Tyler looked at me confused. "JJ seems to connect to you more then anyone here so can you try to talk to her." I said to him as I handed him the plastic bag. "Yeah I well." He replied before he walked to the back lounge.

Tyler's P.O.V

I walked to the back lounge with the plastic bag in my hand as I sat down next to JJ as i hand the bag to her. "JJ, why are you hurting yourself. You are to worth the pain and scars." I asked her as she looked down and handed me the bag back. "Its so hard to explain." She replied.  "I know." I said as I hugged her. JJ cried into my chest as I started to sing my cover of 'Hurt' by Christina Aguilera. 

Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face                                                                  You told me how proud you were, but I walked away                                                          If only I knew what I know today, ooh, ooh 
I would hold you in my arms, I would take the pain away 
Thank you for all you've done, forgive all your mistakes 
There's nothing I wouldn't do to hear your voice again 
Sometimes I wanna call you but I know you won't be there 
Oh, I'm sorry for blaming you 
For everything I just couldn't do 
And I've hurt myself by hurting you 
Some days I feel broke inside but I won't admit 
Sometimes I just wanna hide 'cause it's you I miss 
And it's so hard to say goodbye when it comes to this, ooh 
Would you tell me I was wrong? Would you help me understand? 
Are you looking down upon me? Are you proud of who I am? 
There's nothing I wouldn't do to have just one more chance 
To look into your eyes and see you looking back 
Oh, I'm sorry for blaming you 
For everything I just couldn't do 
And I've hurt myself, oh 
If I had just one more day 
I would tell you how much that I've missed you 
Since you've been away 
Oh, it's dangerous 
It's so out of line 
To try and turn back time 
I'm sorry for blaming you 
For everything I just couldn't do 
And I've hurt myself 
By hurting you

I finshed singing the song as JJ stopped crying and fell asleep. I picked her up and put her in her bunk. I walked to the front lounge to see Alan and Austin sitting down. "I wasn't able to talk to JJ, she started to cry and fell asleep." I said to them before I handed them the razors before I walked off the bus and started to cry rememebering Rachel. (Rachel is a friend, Tyler lost.)

I felt someones arms around me as I looked up to see Micheal. "Hey." I said before we started to the bus were staying on. I cried into Micheal's shoulder as Micheal ruded my back. "Come on, Tyler lets go to bed." Micheal said to me as he helped me to our bunk and layed there cuddling.

Blake's P.O.V

I sat on Dave's lap as I looked at him. "Dave, what are we going to do." I asked him worried. "I don't know, but we can figure it out." He said before he kissed me. I kissed back as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Dave smiled into the kiss as he wrapped his arms around me waist. "What the fuck." I heard my dad's voice. I pulled away as I looked up to see my dads Andy and Ashley. "Shit." I said before I looked down. I felt someone move my chin up as I looked to see Andy.

"Why didn't you tell us." He asked me. "Because we are worried, that you wouldn't approve or that the goverment wouldn't approve to." I said before Andy shoke his head before he hugged me. "We love you for who you are and you only have 3 years until you guys don't  have to hind." Andy replied before we pulled away from the hug and looked at Dave. "Hurt my baby boy, your die." He added before him and Ashley walked away.

I smiled and looked at Dave. I kissed him as I wraped my arms around his neck before he wrapped his arms around my waist. We pulled away for air as I smiled. "I love you." Dave said as i blushed. "I love you to." I replied before we walked back to the bus and watched a movie as we cubbled.

Hello, I hope you like this chapter. Please vote and comment. Words 1696 -Gothicgirl1235