Chapter 19: That ever happened.

Hey hope you like the story. There is going to be a lot of character changers

JJ's P.O.V

I woke up to Jaden screaming. "Shut the fuck up." She yelled anger and upset. I got out of the bunk to find Jaden pinning Blake to the wall with one arm. "What's going on." Tino asked walking behind me. "I swire to god if you don't stop telling me what you belive I will kill you." Jaden screamed making everyone wake up. I ran to her as Blake screamed "What did I do. Someone fucking help." He screamed scared. I heard someone whisper 'What happened.' "Fucking help." I screamed moving Jaden away from Blake.

"What the fuck happened." I screamed at her. "He fucking never mind." She yelled back. "Fucking tell me woman I know somethings up." I screamed making Austin grab my shoulder. "You know what. What happened yesterday that never happened." I added confusing myself walking to my bunk as I grabbed my guitar and climb to the roof of the bus.  "What happened yesterday and what the fuck is you wrong with you lately." I heard Chris say. "Nothing happened and maybe I'm pissed off or moody is because I'm a fucking woman." Jaden screamed walking off the bus.

'God what have, I need to talk to someone.' I thought to myself as I remember Vic and Kellin. I jumped off the bus with my guitar in my hand as I walked to the PTV and SWS bus.

Kellin's P.O.V

I heard a knock on the door as me and Vic looked at one another. I opened the door to find JJ with a guitar. "Hey JJ what's up." I asked. "Ineedtotalktosomeoneandyoucameto mindcanItalktoyouandVic." She replied fast. "Come in, what's wrong." I questioned as JJ walked into the bus and sat down next to Vic. "Oksoyesterday somethinghappenedandthismorningIgot inafightwithJaden.Nowshehatesmelike everyoneelseonthebus." She answered fast as Vic looked worried. "What happened yesterday." Vic asked looking at her.  "Ikissedsomeone." She replied. "Okay I don't see a problem someone kisses someone." I said calmly.

"The person is my best friend and I barely remember the kiss." She replied soft and confused. "Wait what did you drink yesterday." Vic questioned. "I had a few waters, a monster and a weird spirit." She answered. "Wait did the spirit taste strong." Vic asked. "Yes and I don't remember how I got in Jaden's bunk." She replied looking down. "JJ how was the person you kissed." Vic questioned. "Jaden." JJ answered whispering.  "What." We both yelled.

"Please don't tell Austin or Alan. I don't really remember a lot of what happened. All I remember is watching Batman with Jaden then I woke up in her bunk." JJ said almost crying. I walked up to her as I hugged her. "Its was like I was in dream." She cried.

Jaden's P.O.V

I don't remember what happened yesterday after having the soda but it was like I was in a dream. I walked out of the bus and walked over to the stage. I sat on the stairs next to the stage and started to cry. "Why did I hurt him I just snapped when he showed me a picture of me and JJ." I said to myself. "Hello who's here." I heard a british voice. I looked around to see Danny Worsnop as he saw me. "Shit I'm sorry I will get going." I said getting up and walking away before he replied "Wait your Chris's kid and what's wrong I heard you crying." He stopped me as I turned around to look at him.

"I'm fine and yes Chris is my dad." I said.

"Well why are you crying." He questioned. "Its nothing I just got in a fight with my best friend." I answered. "Well do you want to come to the AA and ETF bus with me." He asked. "Sure I can use TJ's phone to call Chris." I replied walking with him to the AA/ETF bus. Once we got on the bus TJ ran up to me. "Your dad is on the phone." He said handing me an iPhone. "Hello." I spoke into the phone.