Chapter 21: The Wedding As Ricky Turns Into Bridezilla And JJ Is Made Of Honor

Hey please comment or vote I'm doing something new with the story. Character changes a lot and choosing a song for this part and it is Another You by OM&M

JJ's P.O.V  2 Weeks later

"Ricky calm the fuck down." I yelled seating on him. "The Wedding it in 2 weeks and we don't have the cake the suites or dresses." He said going crazy.  "I swaer your becoming bridezilla." I replied getting off of him. "Chris get in here." I yelled as I gradded a note book and pen. "Yes." Chris asked as he walked  over to Ricky.  "Okay we need to figure out what the cake, the suites and dresses are going to be." I said making chris sit down as I sat down across them.

"Villa with villa frosting." Ricky said. "No chocolate with chocolate frosting." Chris argued. 'No' 'Yes' After 5 minutes of arguing I spoke up "Why not we do a marble cake with villa frosting bit with chocolate frosting as designs." "That could work." Ricky said looking to Chris as Chris smiled. "That would be awesome." He replied.

"Okay we well be on Oragan in a week then we have 2 weeks off there do I guess we will shop for the suites and dresses there." I said looking at them. "Okay." Ricky said as I got up and walked over to my bunk to see everything that was for the wedding. "JJ you want to come with me to go get lunch." Jaden asked moving her arm. "When did you get over shoulder looked at." I questioned.

"Yesterday Chris toke me and the Doctor said the gun shot is healed and I just have to be careful." She answered. "Cool let's go have some sister time." I said grabbing me phone as we walked off the bus and had lunch at a small cafe as TJ and Craig jointed with us.

A week later at the dress shop JJ's P.O.V

I looked over to see Ricky trying on suites. "JJ I need your help." Ricky said trying to tie a tie. "When are you going to learn to tie a tie." I asked walking over to him as I tie the tie. "I don't know but I know I want you to be my made of horror." He said making me look up at him. "What why me." I questioned.  "Because you helped plan this wedding and Chris wants you to be the made of horror to say thank you for helping." He answered smiling. "What adout Jaden." I asked. "She is going to be a brides made." He replied.

"Oh okay. we I guess I'm the made of horror." I said smiling. "That's awesome now we need to get you and Jaden a dress." He replied hugging. "Okay but we need to get your suit frist." I said as Jaden walked over to us. "Hey JJ can I talk to you." She asked. "Sure lets go over here." I replied walking over to a seat. We both sat down as Jaden hugged me. "Hey what's wrong." I questioned hugging her back. "I just remembered the day you saved me and I wanted to say thank you and I love you." She answered almost crying.

"And by the way I love your ginger hair." She added giggling. "What do you mean." I questioned. "Your hair has grown and now some ginger is showing." She answered making me get up and look in a mirror to find my hair ginger adout 1 inche long. "Hey Ricky do you think we can go to a hair salon." I asked walking up to Ricky to see him in a Black and white suit with black paints and shoes.

"Sure your hair need to be re-byed and the dress shop is right next to it." He said looking at me. "Do you like it." I questioned. "Yes I'm going to change and we can go pay. Can you please go find Jaden." He asked as he walked into a changing room. I walked over to Jaden as she was at the door. "Hey Ricky is going to take me to get my hair done and we are paying now so can you come with me." I said to her as she walked to Ricky as he pay and left to the hair salon as we followed.

Once we got to the hair salon Ricky got his hair cut as me and Jaden colored our hair. I re-did my hair black as Jaden did her hair white with black bags. After we payed we went to the dress shop to find dress for Jaden and me.

Jaden's P.O.V

I walked into the dress shop as Ricky looked scared. "Ricky what's wrong." I questioned looking at him. "Just wondering what if we don't find the right dress." He answered freaking out. "Hey we got this you go set down and me and Jaden well look for some dress." JJ said as Ricky walked away and sat down next to another guy who he simmed to know.

"JJ can we see adout dresses that a long sleeve." I asked looking at me jacket. "Sure I was going to ask the same thing." she said hugging me as we looking around the shop until we found the prefect dress. (Dress in the begain)"Jadan its prefect and its our size." JJ said handing me one dress as she grabbed the other one. We walked over to Ricky has he was talking to 2 other guys. I looked over to see Tyler Carter and Michael Bohn from ISSUES.

"Ricky we found the dresses." JJ said smiling at the guys. "Wow the dresses are awesome go tie them on." Ricky replied as JJ and I walked to the dressing rooms.

Ricky's P.O.V

I walked over to a seat to find Tyler Carter seating on it. "Hey Tyler what are you doing there." I questioned seating next to him. "Hey I'm looking for some dress for Michael's niece birthday and he is helping her look." He answered as he looked over to see Michael walk over to us. "Hey Ricky." He said seating next to Tyler. "What are you doing there." He asked holding Tyler's hand.

"My daughter and her friend is looking for dresses for my wedding next week." I said pointing to Jaden and JJ. "Wait you have a kid." Tyler asked shoked. "Yea but we adopted her." I replied smiling. "We who's we." Michael questioned. "Me and Chris are getting married and a few weeks ago we found Jaden my daughter, so we adopted her. JJ her friend is Austin and Alan's kid to." I answered as Jaden and JJ walked up to me with 2 dress that were the same.

"Ricky we found the dresses." JJ said showing me the dresses. I smiled and replied "Wow the dresses are awesome go tie them on." I replied as they walked away to the dressing rooms. "The one with the white hair is mine." I said to them. "That's awesome I'm so happy for you and Chris." Tyler replied hugging me as a small girl walked up to Michael.

"Uncle Michael I found the coolest dress." She said showing off the little white and blue dress with white tights.

"You look so pretty so get changed do we can pay." Michael replied as she ran away. "Ricky can you come here." JJ said walking over to me as I looked at her with the dresses on with her combat boats on. "Sure what's wrong." I questioned. "I don't know but Jaden won't come out of the dressing room." JJ answered looking worried. "I can talk to her." Tyler said getting up.

"Okay just be careful." JJ said showing him the dresses room Jaden is in. "So your getting married and you have a daughter." Michael said shoked. "Yea and an amazing family." I replied.

Tyler's P.O.V

I knocked on the dressing room door Jaden was in. "Jaden its Tyler can we talk." I asked as she opened the door. "Come on here." She replied opening the door for I could get in as she shut it.

I looked at her wearing the dress.

"What's wrong JJ said you won't come out." I questioned as Jaden looked in the mirror. "I feel like people can see my scars and I worried that they well hate me." She answered crying. I hugged her ad she hugged back.

"You can't see anything change into your regular clothes for you can get out of here." I said pulling awat for the hug as I walked out of the dressing room. After 5 minutes both girls came back in there regularly clothes as Michael's niece Hope was play with Ricky and Michael. We payed for the dresses as we went out to lunch. After we toke Hooe home and got back to the ISSUE house I got a call from the ISSUE tour manager.

(Hey I don't remember the tour name so I'm changing it to Hope for the nation's)

(Ty= Tyler and TM = tour manager)

TY = Hello

TM = Hey Start packing ISSUES leaves in 2 days to join the Hope for the nation's tour. Pack for a 2 year tour bye.

(End of conversation)

I told the guys as we started to pack.

Hey sorry for the crappy ending hope you like it vote and comment bye Love y'all. Words 1578 -Gothicgirl