Chapter 25: Movie Day With Ashley, Tay and Jenna With Jaden

Hey hope you like the story. The song for this chapter is Millennia By Crown The Empire.

~JJ's P.O.V~

I opened my eyes to see myself alone in the room as there was a note by my hand. 'Dear JJ. Me and Blake are downstairs. Wanted to leave a note if you got confused. Love Jaden.' After I read the note I got up and changed into what was clean and did my makeup before I put on my converse and walked down stairs to find no one. I sat down on one of the bar stools as I grabbed a banana and started to eat it. After a few minutes of sitting by myself Bradon came down the stairs and walked into the kitchen. "Hey." He said to me as I smiled and replied with a 'hello'.

"What are you doing up so early." Bradon asked. "I woke up, found a note that said 'Me and Blake are down stairs.' so I got up, got dressed did my makeup and walked down here." I said before he sat down next to me. "Ohh cool. I woke up to Andy and Benn sitting on me." He replied before I smiled. "Cool. I think we are going to have fun on this tour." I said as he agreed with me. I laughed as Bradon side hugged me. "Okay so today is the last day here and I want to go see what is around here, you want to come with me." I added smiling. "Sure do you have your phone." He asked me. "Yep down you" I replied. "Yes let's go." He said before I wrote a note saying I was with Bradon and will be back later.

We walked outside and started to walk into the forest. "So how old are you." Brandon asked me as we walked over. "13 turning 14 on July 9th." I said before I looked at him. "Cool that's in a few months." He replied.  "Yep it is." I whispered. He stopped walking as I stopped to. "What's wrong." He asked me. "Nothing I just I really don't like my birthday." I replied remembering my 8th birthday.

~Flashback- On JJ's 8th birthday~

I sat in the car as my mother drove into a forest. "Mommy what are we doing here." I asked her before she parked the car and got out. She toke me into the forest adout 60 feet away from the road. "Mom." I added before she told me to shut up. I felt someone hit my in the stomach before I fell and started to bleed as my mom ran back to the car and drove away.

"Mom." I yelled before someone saw me and yelled before I fell unconscious. Adout a month later I woke up in a hospital as Ms.Black sat by the bed and told me what happened and I was going to stay in the froster home with her and other kids.

~End Of Flashback~

I felt someone shake me. "JJ." Bradon said shaking me out of my thoughts. "Sorry." I replied. "What happpened you started to shake and cry." He asked me. "I just had a flashback." I said. "Are you okay." He replied hugging me as i hugged him back. "Yeah." I said pulling away from the hug. "Come on." He replied grabbing my hand as we started to walk. We walked adout 10 mintutes before we inlocked our fingers together. I smiled as I looked down blushing. 'Thank god my makeup can hind my red checks.' I though to myself as we stopped walking to find a water fall.  

"Wow that is so cool." I said smiling more. "Yeah." He replied before we walked over to an old wooden table. "So what do u want for your birthday." Bradon asked me as we still hold hands. "I don't know. I really just want my dads to hang with me. I know we live on the same bus but they alway seem to be busy." I said before Bradon hugged me. "Sometimes you just need to tell them you want to hangout with them." He replied before we broke apart the hug and started to walk around so more. After holding his hand for adout 10 more mintutes before my hands got sweaty so I let go before I looked at him. "Sorry." I said to him. "Its okay." He replied before I smiled.

"So where are you from." Bradon asked me. "Denver Colorado but I moved to California when I was 6." I said. "Cool." He replied before I started to walk again. "Come on." I yelled at him as I started to run as he followed me. "What are you doing." He yelled back. "Running." I yell stoping as he ran into me as we fell to the ground. "Sorry." I said as I looked at Bradon. "Its okay." He replied getting up then helping me. "Come on I walked over to the river and found a really cool spot." He added taking my hand and walked over to the river.  After a few mintutes I looked up to see an amazing view. "Wow this is awsome." I said to him. "I know." He replied before I got a text from Alan.