Chapter 9: Help me and Cabin vacation

Justin's P.O.V (Hills)

After I ran into JJ and when she ran off. I had blood on my hand and shirt. "Hey, Justin give me a hand."I heard Kellin say. "hey, what do you need help with." I turned to him. "Holy shit are you blooding."He asked. "No way I just need into JJ." I replied. "Oh maybe she just got a cut on her hand or something." "Yea" I added and helped him.

JJ's P.O.V

I walked to Austin's bunk to find him and Alan asleep. "Wake up, Wake up I need food please wake up." I screamed looking at Austin and Alan falling out of the bunk

"That hurt." Austin said. "Hahahahahah" I laughed. "Ohh you little but." Alan said tickling me. "Noo hahahahahaha." I laughed. Alan stopped tickling me "I think we need to get Austin." He whisper. "Yep." I ran behind Austin and jump on top of him. "Hey what are you doing." Austin laughed. "Daddy said we should get you." I sa "Ok, I think we should get Him to."

After a few minutes Alan and Austin with me  were in the front of the bus laughing. "Ok I have something to ask you guys." Austin said. "What is that."Alan asked "Ok we have a few days off next week and I wanted to go a cabins with all the bands." Austin answered. "I would love that a big family vacation." I said happily "Ok but we need to get the word out." Austin said. "I got that but you have to tell MIW and BVB." I questioned "Ok got it." Alan answered.

I up my black on black converse walked to the PTV and SWS bus frist and knocked on the door. "Hey JJ come on in." Justin said. "Hey is everyone awake."I questioned. "Yep they are in the back." He answered. "Cool I need to tell them something." I added.  I walked to back of the bus with Justin. "Hey JJ, what's up." Kellin said. "Nothing I need to ask you guys a question." I replied.

"Ok, what's the question." Vic questioned.  "So this morning my Dads and me got in to a tickling fight and Austin asked if we wanted to go some cabins next week with the other bands like a big family vacation, you guys in." I answered. Everyone said yes to the idea.  "Ok cool I got to go to the ALT and BMTH bus bye."I added walking to the ALT and BMTH bus.

I knocked on the door to find Alex. "Hey are you Austin's kid right." He asked. "Yep and Alan's. I need to asked your band and BMTH band something."I replied. "Ok come on in we are all here."He answered.  I walked on the bus to walk into Oli. "Sorry."I replied. "Its ok so what's the question you in you asks." He replied. "Ok so this morning my Dads and me got in to a trickle fight and Austin asked if we wanted to go to some cabins next week with the other bands like a family vacation, you guys in."I answered. "Sure why not it would cool to get away from this bus." Jack added. "Ok I got to tell my Dads. bye." I said running back to the OM&M bus.

I fell into Jinxx. "Sorry me and me falling into people today."I said "Its ok your Dads are talking to Andy and Ashley." He replied. "Ok thanks." I said walking to the back. "Hey Dad they said yes." "Ok cool, so we need to find a cabin to fit all of us." Austin said. "Yes I found one. It has 4 couple rooms and 3 rooms that can fit 10 people." Alan replied. "Cool so where is it." Ashley said. "Ok its by a lake and in the mountains and there is one thing wrong." Alan answered.  "Whats wrong." Andy asked. "It has no Wi-Fi" Alan replied. "Thats no problem a few day with out Wi-Fi will be fine." Ashley said. "Ok I got it for 4 days and 5 nights." Alan replied.  "Ok Its later we should get ready for the show." Austin said walking to his bunk.

I grabbed my misfits t-shirt and black skinny jeans with my black on black converse and a lot of bracelets. I were to the stage that OM&M was playing on. "So, we are playing the same songs as the all set." Phil said to me. "Ok cool." I replied. The band went frist then I went last. After the show OM&M had a signing then went to the bus to sleep.

Hey readers.  I know I made the last 2 chapters short but I am making the next one longer. Words 789

                                 -Gothic girl