Chapter 11: Finding out and What water

Hey people the chapter has curse words and other things. sorry  and its along along chapter.

Austin's P.O.V

I woke up to my phone going off. I checked it I had texts from Chris,  Ricky,  Josh, Jaime,  Vic, Kellin, Alex  and Jack. They said the same thing 'Hey we need to talk adout JJ. please come to the front room.' I decided to wake Alan up. "Hey Alan some of the guys need to talk to us in the front room." I said in a worried voice. "Ok let me grab my jacket." He replied grabbing his jacket and walking out of the room.

I walked into the front room to find Ricky. "Hey we are going to talk outside." He said walking out to the front porch. I walked out the door to find Vic crying. "Whats wrong." I said in a upset voice. "We don't want to get you more upset but we all thing JJ cuts herself." Kellin replied hugging Vic. "Yea I know I saw her wrist yesterday." I answered. "Ok but we can't let her it again." Ricky replied. "Yea I am going to talk to her after breakfast." I said walking into the front room to find Blake if a tear on his cheek.

"Blake please don't get mad at me." I said walking over to him. "But why, why she is my love, my heart, now I am just worried what if she doesn't love me." He replied crying. I walked over to him and hugged him. "She loves you but its her past that hurts her." I said in a soft tone. "Ok." He replied after he stopped crying.

Then Andy walked in the room "Hey I heard I will take Blake to mine and Ashley's room." He said taking Blake who had fell asleep. "Good luck." He added walking out of the room. I decided to help Kellin with breakfast. 

Everyone came down to eat but JJ. "JJ breakfast if ready." I screamed.  I waited for a few minutes but then "Ok I will be there in a minute." She yelled back. After everyone sat around the table JJ came down and sat next to Jamie and Jack.

All thought breakfast JJ sat quiet and barely eat anything. "Hey JJ can I talk to you in the other room." I said setting up from the table. "Sure." She replied getting up and walking into the front room. I followed her and Alan followed me to.

"What do you need to talk about." JJ asked. "You can you please seat down frist." Alan replied in a soft tone.  She sat down between me and Alan. "Can I see you hand please." I asked holding my hand out. "Ok" she replied putting her hand in mine. I turn her wrist over and pushed her jacket sleeve up to find 19 new cuts and other ones healing. I looked up at her to look her in the eyes but then she looked away. "Why are you doing this to yourself." I said in a upset voice. "I can't talk about it." She replied getting up. "But why." I asked. "Because you will be like everyone else if you don't love me anymore just send me back to that fucking foster home." She yelled.

"I can't because I love like my fucking daughter and Alan loves you like a daughter to. I need you and you need me as father not a person." I screamed back. "Like you love me I try and try to be perfect but I can't because I am so afraid that you will hurt me like my shit of a  mother." She screamed again crying. "I will never do that. I am here to love you and take care of you." I said quite. "Ok if you love me so much why do you care adout me so much." She said  screaming then her voice cracked. "Because family is here no matter what thought hell and back." I said walking over to her. "Then why bid my mother kill herself why bid she take care of me why bid she raise me up." She replied in a horrible voice crying. "I don't know but you have people here for you. Please don't talk you are going to lose your voice." I said hugging her.

I looked up to Alan and mouthed

'tell me I am a good father.' He mouthed back 'You are just we need to be a family.' 'Ok' I replied. After talking to Alan the crying stopped. "I love you Dad." JJ said hugging me back. "I love you to." I replied kissing her forehead. "Dad I think I need to tell Blake." She said quite. "I think you need to tell everyone just like Blake bid." I replied in a whisper. "Ok. Can you get them." She said in a horrible voice. "Sure." I said giving JJ to Alan and went to the table to get the other people.