Chapter 2: New Home and New Father Part 2

hey readers hope you liked the first chapter here is part 2. leave comments to get to know me. Long chapter sorry

JJ's P.O.V

Alan and Me walked to his and Austin's cars. Austin had the biggest smile on his face. Then I hit my makeup is probably has missing spots. Austin said "So how was your day getting adopted by the one and only Austin Carlile and getting kissed for the first time."

"How did you know I got kissed." I asked shoked.

Austin unlocked his phone and showed me kissing Blake and the text was from Alan. The good side of that is I got to hit Alan because I was right next to me. "So what is the next thing we are going to do" I said. Austin replied "All your things are in Alan's car, Alan is going to take your thing to the and put them in your room then pick the rest of the guys up and get lunch." "Cool, so what is the deal with tours because I am not staying home by myself" I questioned Austin. Austin answered "You are coming on tour with us and we are buying a bus not renting one out." "We should go because its 30 minutes drive to the house." Alan said.

The car ride was cool. Austin and Me screamed/sing to motionless in white, memphis may fire and of mice & men. We go to the house 5 minutes after alan packed the car and the rest of the band helped get my things into my room. When Austin pulled into the driveway and said that my makeup look horrible. ( Not like shit but from the make out scene) I fix up my makeup and got out of the car to find out that I was short next alan because I up to him a little below his shoulder.

Then Aaron, Phil and Tino running to Austin and me. Aaron said "Hello I am Aaron, that's Phil and Tino" pointing to Phil and Tino. I answered in a voice that's sounds like I am a professional screamer "Hello I am Jaymi-Jay July Jackson a.k.a JJ it very nice to meet you all I love your band"

"Your voice is really deep, JJ." said Phil. I replied "I know, all my life I have had a deep voice." "So the bands we are touring with use want to meet you so we are going to friends house." said Austin.

We all got into one van. Austin driving, Alan in the passenger seat. Phil, Aaron in the middle seat. Tino & me in the back.

After we got onto the road I feel a sleep with Kellin Quinn singing Iris.

Austin's P.O.V

I was driving to the motionless in white house for the party. Black Veil Brides, All Time Low,   Pierce the Veil, Bring Me The Horizon, Sleeping with Sirens and motionless in white with Of Mice & Men was on tour together. ( the tour is not really the bands are and I love this bands no hate please)

I look in the mirror to see JJ asleep on the window with earphones in. I smile at the sleep girl and turn down the music to not wake up JJ because it's a hour drive to the motionless in white house. Adout 15 minutes into the drive we needed to got gas so what the hell lets get drinks.

"Tino can you wake up JJ quickly" I said. Then He replied "Ok". He toke out JJ's earphones and taped her shoulder. JJ's left hand was faster then a bullet shot out of a gun because she grabbed his hand and her eyelids shot up. JJ scared the live shits out of Tino. "holy crap I am so sorry I should have told you I have army reflex." JJ said "Its ok I should have be more careful." Tino said. "Ok, why bid you wake me up for my dead sleep" questioned JJ.

I answered "We need to get gas and we wanted to know it you want a drink." "What can I get." said JJ. I replied "What ever you want." "Cool, one question" worried JJ. "What is it " Alan said. "I'm I allowed to have monsters." "Yes you can put not a lot." I answered the question. "Austin" "Yes" "so is my last name change to Carlile or is it the same" said JJ. "Ms.Black said you can change it or leave it." I answered. "I think my name is going to be Jaymi-Jay July Jackson Carlile what adout that."