Chapter 20: Thinking About Her Past and What The Wedding Is When

Hey guys please comment and vote thanks

2 days later. JJ's P.O.V

I kept remembering what Ricky said 'Her dad feed her 1 to 3 slices of bread a week.' His voice rang in my head. I haven't talked to anyone after I went to bed 2 nights ago. I looked over to Austin and Alan sleeping like I was not alive. I grabbed a pen and a piece of paper and wrote

Dear Daddy and Dad

I'm going to go walk around for awhile. Text me if you need anything. Love your baby girl JJ.

After I finished writing the letter I put in Austin's hand. I grabbed a jacket and my phone as I walked around the venue. The venue was indoor and pretty big. I walked around thinking of everything. 'Blake has his step-sister back, Blade had a horrible past but know she has 2 loving Daddy's that love and pay attention to her and all I get is 2 dads that don't every know if I am still alive.' I thought to myself before I walked into someone. "Sorry I should be careful." The person said. I looked up to see TJ Bell. I shook my head no then walking away before he stopped me.

"Hey what's wrong I know you have a voice." He said turning me around. I just looked down as he hugged me. I didn't even move to hug him back I just standed right there. "JJ what's wrong I haven't seen you in a couple of days not even when you play the guitar on the bus roof." He questioned. "I-I d-don't k-know." I choked for not using my voice in awhile. "What's wrong with your voice." He asked.

"I-I h-haven't talked in 2 days." I replied hearing my deep girlish voice. "Oh okay but what are you doing this early in the morning." He asked looking at his phone. "What time is it." I questioned looking at him. "Its 7:36. Come on let's go to to my bus." He answered walking out of the venue and to the ETF bus. Once we got on the bus I looked over to see Craig sleeping on the couch.

"Sorry adout him. Do you want a water." TJ asked walking to the fridge. "Yes, please." I replied looking out the window. "Here." TJ said handing me a water. "Thank you why are you are you so nice to me." I asked. "I don't know you are always nice to other people why not have someone else be nice to you." He said looking at me. "Okay." I replied.

"So where are you from." He questioned. "Colorado but when I was 6 my mom moved me and her to California." I answered. "Oh cool so are you us to cold weather." He asked. "No I have the cold." I replied.  "Co-" He almost said before someone interrupted. "TJ who the fuck are you talking to." Criag said getting up. "Hey." I said. "Oh hey JJ." He replied smiling. "What were you going to say before you got interrupted." I asked TJ.

"Oh I was going to say Cool and hows lifr living with OM&M, MIW and BVB." TJ said.

"Its ok I guess its better than living in the foster home." I replied with a fake smile.

"Oh ok." TJ replied before my phone when off. I looked at it as Alan texted me.

From: Daddy ginger princess

Hey Austin and I need to talk to you can you come back to the bus.

To: Daddy ginger princess

Sure I will be there in a minute.

I texted back as I got up and thanked TJ and walking back to the bus. Once I got on the bus Austin and Chris came running up to me. "Hey can you come to the back of the bus." Chris asked. "Sure what's wrong." I said walking to the back lounge to find Jaden and Blake covered in cuts and blood. "What the fuck happened." I yelled getting anger. "We got in a fight with some random girl." Blake said. "JJ we need you to help plan the wedding thats in 4 weeks." Ricky asked switching the topic.

"Wait the wedding is when." I asked looking at him. "In 4 weeks why." He said with a fake smile. "Oh my god you know how long it takes for a wedding to plan a wedding." I yelled sitting down next to Blake. "Fine but why am I helping." I questioned. "Because your the only one that has a fashionable life." Jaden answered with a laugh that made everyone laugh. "Ok let me think today and tomorrow and the next 3 weeks we can plan." I said getting up and walking to my bunk as I just sleeping with sirens in my eyes and started to think adout the wedding.

After an hour of thinking before I realized that I need to know where we were going to be. I toke out one of my earphones as I yelled 'Ricky were are we going to be in 3 weeks for the wedding.' "We are going to be in Organ." Ricky yelled back as I planned the wedding before I got really for the show and watched everyone play.

Hey sorry for the short chapter I wrote a  little more on my other story so yeah. thank you for reading comment or vote please love y'all . Words 910 -Gothicgirl