Chapter 17: Life Upside Down

Hey readers please read the 2 stories I'm working on. One is called Adopted by Asking Alexandria and the other one is on my sister's wattpad and that's called Call me maybe or baby (An Andy Biersack love story) thank you.

JJ's P.O.V

"Yep she is." Blade said hugging me. I hugged back as I smiled. "Ok I think im going to finish my movies with Jaden." I replied as I walked off to Jaden and finished the movie. I walked to my bunk and grabbed the picture of my mother and father with me in it. "Dad way did you leava me in the beginning of the time I needed you." I said out lound as tears came out of my eyes.

"JJ what's wrong." Josh for MIW asked. "Why im the only one with out a family im hopeless." I cried even more. "You have a family you have Austin and Alan. You have the band. You have us and you have me. we are all family here no matter what. I remember when you got sick because of that phone call. Just know we are here for you." He said hugging me. I cried into his shoulder as I remember my mother's laugh.

(Flashback)

It was before she hot into drugs and alcohol. "Honey come here." She said picking me up at the age of 5. She drove all night and looked tried. "This is our new house." She added walking to the front door as she opened it. "We are going to live her its so big and cool." I said in a cute voice. She laughed with a happiness that she never had.

(End of the flashback)

"Jaymi-Jay are you okay." I heard Josh's voice.  "Im fine and it's JJ." I lied "I think im going to bed." I added as he said goodnight and left me to sleep. Once I as in my bunk I remember what they all did for me on the vacation. They looked from me when I was being selfish and upset. I remember I do have a family they maybe not related but blood doesn't matter. After a few minutes of thinking I fell asleep to the bands talking and having fun.

Jaden's P.O.V

Once JJ went to her bunk I went to mine that was on top of Ricky's and Chris's. I grabbed my backpack that was with me when they found me. "Jaden what's up." Chris asked. "Nothing just finished watching movies with JJ." I said. "Oh cool. Do you want to meet some people." He questioned. "Sure let me grab something out of my bag frist." I answered grabbing a clean t-shirt to change out of the blood one I was in. Once I changed I was in a old MIW shirt and walked over the Chris to find MIW and ETF talking. 

"Hey guys I want to you to meet my daughter Jaden." Chris said to all of the guys. "Hello." I replied. "Hey she is my daughter to." Ricky said jumping up out of his seat. "Wait how are you Ricky's and Chris's kid." Robert asked. "Chris you tell them its so weird when I say it." I said. "Will I'm engaged." Ricky said pointing to his engagement ring. "What to who." Craig yelled getting up as he did Chris kissed Ricky with a passion. "I thought you wouldn't do that around me." I yelled hinding behind Craig. TJ looked at me and said "Hey I hope your shoulder is okay." "Yeah its fine." I replied seating where Craig was. "So what happened." He asked. "I got shot." I said when very thing was quite. "You got shot." TJ and Craig yelled.

"Yeah it hurt at frist but I'm fine now." I said calm. "Wow." Robert replied. "Okay you wanted me to meet people I meet them I'm going to get a drink." I said to Chris as I walked to the fridge grabbing a monster and say down next to Chris. "Hand it over." Ricky said. I signed and handed the can to Ricky. "Its so stupid I can't have one freaking monster." I whispered to myself as Chris laughed. "Sorry kid doctors rule." He said.  "Whatever its late I'm tired I'm going to bed." I replied getting up and walked to my bunk to see Jinxx by it.

"Hey Jinxx." I said. "Hey kid have you seen my guitar bag." He asked. "Yep its in the back of the bus and under the table." I replied.  "Thank you goodnight." He said giving me a hug and left. Once I got in the bunk I closed the current and fell asleep.

Chris's P.O.V

"So you adopted a kid." TJ spoke up after Jaden left. "Yep but we found her frist." Ricky said. "What do you mean you found her." Craig questioned. "Will Ricky, JJ and me where walking around in the forest by the cabin we stayed at and She tripped and we found her." I answered. After an hour or so talking ETF left to there bus and we went to bed.

I checked on Jaden as she was fast asleep. I climbed into the bunk with Ricky and cuddled up to him. "I love you." I said. "I love you to." He replied kissing me as we fell asleep.

Austin's P.O.V (Sexual contact)

I sat in the back with Alan as Jinxx came in. "Hey." I said. "Hey." He replied grabbing a guitar case. "Bye." He added leaving. "That was weird." Alan said. "Yep." I replied looking at the TV. After a minute of watching Alan kissed me. I kissed back roughly. I layed Alan flat on his as he played with the end of my shirt. I got up and closed the door. "Now let's finish." I said kissing him again

(A few hours later)

We both collapse next to one other, out of breath, and sweaty. "I love you, Austin." Alan said cuddling into me. "I love you to, Alan." I replied as we both fall asleep

Hey guys its taking me a couple of days to update but thank you for reading. Please read the story me and my sister is working on its called Call me maybe or baby (An Andy Biersack love story) love y'all. Words 1052 -Gothicgirl