Chapter 27: One Day

Hey guys. I hope you like the story. The song for this chapter is Makeshift Chemistry by Crown The Empire.

-JJ's P.O.V-

I woke up to next to someone as I looked up to see Tony. "Hi." I heard his voice. "Hi." I replied before Tony got out of his bunk so I could get out. "Hey JJ can you come here." I heard Vic's voice as I looked at Tony. "Sorry I had to tell me." Tony said to me as I walked to the back lounge to see SWS and the rest of PTV. I looked down not wanting to face Vic and the truth. "JJ please look up." Jamie said to me before I looked at him but not anyone else. I feeling fear and sadness fell on me like a blanket. "JJ are you okay, your pale super pale." Justin asked me as I looked down again. I heard someone get up and walk over to me. I saw Mike's tattoo wrip around me as he hugged me. I wait for a seconds before I hugged him back. After Mike hugged me I sat down on the floor with my legs into my chest. "JJ im not anger with you but why didn't you tell me." I heard Vic's voice. "Because no one helped." I said before I put my head on my legs.  

I felt someone pick my put and put me in someone's lap. I freaked out little before someone hugged me. "JJ its okay." I heard Kellin's voice. I stopped moving as I moved into the person chest as they hugged me tight. "I want Ashley."  I said before I looked up to see Vic holding me. "Okay I well call him." Vic replied. "No I want Ashley from New Year's Day." I said looking him in the eyes. "Someone go get her." Kellin said before Gade got up and ran off the bus to get Ashley. I tried to get out of Vic's lap but he didn't let me go. "Vic let me go." I said to him before he shoke his head. "Vic please." I said again before pushed his arms off me. 

~Thrid person P.O.V~

Gade went to get Ashley as JJ tryed to get out off Vic's hold. "Vic Please." JJ yelled before she started to cry. JJ started cry as she stoped trying to move or do anything. Gade got to Ashley's bus and ran on it to see New Year's Day talking. "Ashley, JJ needs you." Gade said to her as she got up and ran back to the bus with Gade. Once Ashley got to the bus, she walked to the back lounge to see JJ crying. Ashley grabbed JJ from Vic and walked off the bus, holding JJ. "Im so sorry." JJ whispered over and over again crying. "Its okay." Ashley said aas she moved JJ's legs around her and moved her arms around her neck so Ashley could carry her better. 

Ashley carry JJ to the bus, JJ stoped crying and fell asleep in Ashley arms. 'I am going to kill Austin and Jaden.' Ashley thought to herself as she walked out the bus to see Jenna and Tay talking. "Ashley what happened." Tay asked her  as Ashley sat down with JJ still in her arms. "I don't know but I know im going to kill Austin and Jaden." Ashley repiled.  "Me to, Austin has been a dick for a few weeks now." Tay said to Ashley as she sat down next to Ashley. "Nikki come here." Ashley said as Nikki walked pass her. "Yes." He replied looking at her. "Please take JJ and lut her in my bunk I need to go speek with some people." Ashley said before Nikki pick up JJ and put her in Ashley's bunk. Ashley, Tay and Jenna walked to the OM&M bus as they walked onto the bus they say Dave and Blake cuddling. "Blake, hon where is Austin's and Jaden's bunk." Ashley said as she shaked Blake's shoulder. Blake opened his eyes to see Ashley. "Dave wake up." Blake said scared. Dave opened his eyes to as he looked up to see Ashley. "Please don't tell Andy and Ashley please." Dave asked her as he moved away from Blake.

"Im not, were is Austin's and Jaden's bunk." Ashley replied. "Jaden sleeps in the back lounge and Austin sleeps in the middle one next to the bathroom." Blake said. "Okay thank you." Ashley replied before Tay went to get Jaden as Ashley and Jenna got Austin.  After a few minutes they all were standing out side the bus. "What the hell is going on." Austin askes. "Austin you are a big fucking asshole. Jaden stop acting like a fucking bitch. Im so sick of seeing JJ cry her eyes out and falling a sleep in someone else's arms but your arm's Austin. Jaden you lost your best friend. I don't know how you are going to get JJ to trust you. I can't belive you Austin and Jaden. JJ trusted you know you broke her. I hope you feel the same fucking way JJ feels right now." Ashley said to Austin and Jaden.

Ashley walked away leaving Jaden upset at what she did to JJ and Austin feeling angery to himself and upset for not talking to JJ. After a few hours of JJ sleeping she woke up and claimbed out of Ashley's bunk.

-JJ's P.O.V-

I claimed out of someones bunk as I looked around to see Jordan and Mike from WATIC. "Hi um have you seen Ashley." I asked as I looked down. "She left a few minutes ago but she well be back in a few." Jordan said to me. "Okay thank you." I replied as I walked over to the bus door to see Ashley and Tau come on the bus. "JJ, are you okay." Ashley asked me. "Yeah im fine I need to get clothes so im going to be at the OM&M bus." I said before I walked off the bus and walked over to the bus my family was on. I got to the door as I opened it to see Austin crying into Alan's shoulder. "Alan, im a horrible fucking dad I left my daughter and yelled at her. I don't know what to do know im so stressed adout this tour and im worried about JJ that it hurts." I heard Austin say before I felt tears down my face. "Dad." I said before I walked onto the bus. "JJ, im so sorry." Austin replied before he hugged me. "Its okay." I said before I hugged Austin back. "Please stay I promise to talk to you. I promise to watch or listen to anything you want to." Austin said to me as he pulled away from the hug. "Okay I'll stay." I replied before Austin hugged me again.

After OM&M played me, Blake and Dave where the only one's on the bed before I looked up to see Dave and Blake sitting next to one another close. "Are you to dating." I asked before Blake turned ghost white and Dave looked down. "Yes but please don't tell anyone." Blake said to me. "No problem but OMG how long have you guys been going out." I asked. "A week after the wedding." Dave said smiling. "Awesome, well im going to bed goodnight." I replied before I got up and walked over to get clothes as I looked up to see Jaden. "JJ im so sorry please forgive me." Jaden said to me with a sad look. "Maybe One day I well." I replied before I got changed and slept in a clean bunk.

Hey Im sorry for not updating but I hope you like the story. Please vote and commet ideas. Words ?? -Gothicgirl1235