Chapter 12: Hope of the past

Hey I was thinking and I wanted to say if you are self harming please stop because people love you and I hope this gives you hope.    Love y'all -JJ

JJ's P.O.V

The next morning I woke up to find Austin and Alan in the bed. I looked around to find out that the room was there's room and they were asleep. I hopped out of the bed. I walked to the door then I heard Austin's voice "JJ please come back we need to talk." 'Shit' I thought to myself "Sure" I replied walking back to the bed to find Austin and Alan wake. "Whats up." I added in a worried voice. "We are not mad at you, just can we talk for a minute." Alan said in a soft voice. 

I sat down on the bed and said "I'm sorry I ran away I just need to be left alone." "We get the but we need you to tell us not run out the door and go missing for 7 hours." Austin said. "I said I was sorry. I am never use to people loving on me. I have a horrible past and I just don't want to talk. Bye I am going downstairs." I yelled walking downstairs.

I sat down at the dinner table to eat when I heard Ricky's voice "What are you dOing up so really. I looked behind me to find him holding a coffee cup. "I just can't sleep." I said. lying. "Can I seat with you." He asked. I replied "Sure if you want to, I guess." He sat down in the chair across me.

"Can I ask a question." He said in a worried voice. "Sure, what's up." I replied in a questionable voice. "Why do you yell so much and why do you have a deep voice." He answered/questioned "I yell to get my anger out and my mother smoked in the house in grow up in plus I voice is just deep." I answered. "Cool, so do you want to go for a walk." He asked. "Sure. I got a question for you to." I replied/questioned. "Ok what's up." he answered.

"Why do you care so much." I answered.

"Care so much adout what." He asked confused. "Adout me." I added. "Oh I care because we are all family we come from the same tree, we all know what it feels like of the lose someone. All the band and me love you. You just need to been showed that we all love you." He said hugging me. I hugged him back and said "Okay, lets me get a jacket and we can go."

I pulled away from him then went to my room I was staying in and grabbed a jacket. I walked to the porch to find Ricky and Chris. "Hey, is it cool if I walk with you guys." Chris asked. "Sure, lets go." I said walking on one of the paths. We talked and walked for adout 15 minutes til I saw her.

Jaden's P.O.V (New Person)

I heard my father scream for me. I ran downstairs to find my father drunk and with 3 other people that I don't know. "Kid you know this guy." One of them asked me. "Yes sir, He is my father." I replied looking down. "What's your name." One with a tattoo on his face. "Jaden Miller, sir." I said looking up to see one of them having a gun in his hand. "Who much does your father feed you." The last one asked with a mad voice.

"Maybe 1 to 3 times a week and that is just a slice of bread." I answered in a scared voice. "Will I guess you don't have to worry now." The one with the gun said then shot my father in the head. I screamed "What the hell, you killed my father." "We are helping you, now pack a bag full of your shit and run and don't tell anyone about what we bid." The one with the tattoo on his face said.

"Ok." I said running to my room and packing my clothes, CDs, bathroom things with my razors. I just my leather jacket on over my misfits jacket then put my black on black converse. I ran downstairs to find the men making my father look like he killed himself.

One other looked at me. "We need you to run but frist we need to do something." The one looking at me said then shot me in my right shoulder. I screamed in pain. "Now run kid and never come back." The one that shot me. I ran out the front door and ran for adout 15 minutes. I stopped at the a lake to look at my shoulder. Blood was all over me. I heard voice, so I ran again.