Chapter 6: Tuesday + Austlen and Tour

hey people its a long Chapter.

JJ's P.O.V

I woke up at 1:00. I walked downstairs to see Alan on the phone in the kitchen 'I know, I know but he has a kid now I have no shot with him now, ok, ok love you to bye.' He said into his phone. After a few minutes I walk into the kitchen and said

"Hey, who were you talking to." I made Alan jump and turn around. "Oh it was no one." he replied.  "Your secret is safe with me." I said. "What secret." Alan questioned. "That you have no chance with a guy. so who is the luck one." I answered. He looked down and in a whisper replied "Your Dad." 'What dad my dad is die wait Austin is my adopted Dad' I thought to myself. "Austin."I questioned.  "Yep but please don't tell him." Alan answered. "I won't. I promise." I replied.

Austin's P.O.V

I heard Alan and JJ talk 'That you have no chance with a guy. So who is the luck one.' 'Your Dad.' 'What me I am in love with him and he loves you too.' I thought to myself. 'Austin.' 'Yep but please don't be tell him.' 'I won't. I promise.' After that I walked into the kitchen and said "Hey."

JJ's P.O.V

I heard Austin's voice 'Hey'. I turn a round to see Austin with the biggest smile ever.  "Hey D-Austin how are you." I said "Good you." Austin replied. " I think I am going back to bed bye y'all." I said running up to my room.

Austin's P.O.V

"Ok what's with her." I walk to him real close. "I-i don't k-know." Alan said. l leaned in to him and put my lips on to his. After a few seconds Alan put his tongue on the bottom of my lips asking for an entrance, so I let him in. Your tongues danced with a fire then I heard JJ's voice.

JJ's P.O.V

I waited for a minute then I went down stairs again to find Austin and Alan kissing. "yes oh my Jinxx, I have the coolest Dad ever." Austin and Alan looked at me and hugged me. "Alan we you be part of my family with me and JJ." Austin questioned.  "Yes I will." Alan answered.

"Ok I have a question for you to." I said "What is it." they both questioned. "Can I call you Dad" I pointed to Austin "and can I call you Daddy." I pointed to Alan.

"Sure why not but why am I Daddy." Alan questioned.  "You are called Daddy because you have a more woman side then Austin and you are like a mom." I replied. "Ok lets watch movies and have a lazy day." Alan said.

So we bid a lazy day watching movies and eating junk food. We went to bed at 11 because tour started tomorrow.

JJ's P.O.V

I woke up at 8:00 to find all of the guys jumping on my bed screaming 'Get up the bus is there.' I replied screaming "Ok I just need to get my things and we can leave." "Gosh your you sure she is not your kid Austin." Aaron questioned. "Yep I am sure." Austin said.

I grab my things and went on the bus to find motionless in white and black veil brides with Blake. "Hey my dads and the the rest are coming on." Every one got settled into their bunks and the frist stop was in Los Angeles. We got to the theater. "So what is the plan for playing, Dad." I asked Austin. "Ok so Pierce the Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, All Time Low, Of Mice & Men, Black Veil Brides, Motionless In White and then Bring Me The Horizon are playing the set." Austin replied. "Cool so who is sharing a bus." I questioned. 

"You have a lot of questions don't you, So pierce the veil and sleeping with sirens are sharing a bus then All time low and bring me the horizon are sharing a bus." Austin answered. "Cool I am going to get ready." I said. "Cool I am going to tAlk to Alan." Austin replied.