Chapter 8: Play the guitar & Dads Daughter date + bad news

Hey guys I hope you love the story so far. I am not stuck in writing so far and I am going to add other bands. I will not do one direction or an pop singers all rock/scream.

JJ's P.O.V

I woke up to Austin screaming. 'What how did you break your arm.' 'I fell off my bunk sorry.' I heard Aaron's voice. I hopped off my bunk and went to the front to find Aaron in a arm cast. "Holy shit, I am going to get Alan." I said run to Alan's bunk. "Daddy, I need you in the front Aaron broke his arm." "Ok I am up." Alan said to me.

Me and Alan walked back to the front. "Ok what are we going do."Austin said. MIW, BVB, Blake and the rest of the OM&M band was in the front to. "Why not have JJ play with you guys." Blake replied. "What no no I cant play."I said to Blake. "Yes you can you always play went you are upset." Blake replied to me. "I can't play and even if I know how I don't have my guitar." I said.

"Yes you do I packed your red bass guitar and your blue acoustic guitar." Alan said. "You did."I questioned "Yep I put them in the back with my guitars." Alan answered running to the back and a few minutes later he came back with my red bass guitar that had black roses on it. "Here, now play." He said. "Fine." I replied playing the chords for Second and Sebring and started to sing to. 

I finish the Chords and singing. Everyone started to clap. "Ok you are playing the set today and after that its just going to be a Dads Daughter date." Austin said. "Cool and Blake I love hate you." I said. "I know babe." Blake said. "Oh I guess its payback. Blake cant you sing." I said to Blake. "Yea but I am horrible."He replied "Oh come on you."I cried. "Fine I am only singing one song." He said.

He started to sing You are so beautiful by escape the fate. He finished singing and looked at me. "Happy."He questioned me "Yep, I am happy. payback sucks." I answered. "Yea, yea." He replied. "Holy shit my son can sing." Ashley said getting up and hugged Blake. "Ok , ok you can. stop hugging me." Blake said "Sorry." Ashley replied. "Ok lets get ready for the shows."

I put on my Black Veil Brides t-shirt, Black skinny jeans and My black on black converse with a lot of bracelets. I grabbed my ginger and went out by the bus. "Ok we are playing 7 songs." Aaron said to me giving me a paper.

1. Those in glass houses

2. Ohioisonfire

3. Let Live

4. The Depths

5. When you can't sleep at night

6. Still YDG'n

7. Second & Sebring

I waited with OM&M to start the show. The band went up frist then Austin said to the crowd. "So Aaron broke his arm so we have My one and only daughter playing with us. I walked over to Austin. "So are you ready to rock." Austin asked the crowd. 'Yea.' the crowd screamed. I started to play and I know every chord to the song. We got to Second and Sebring and Austin called me over to him. "So everyone this is my daughter and she is going to sing Second and Sebring with Aaron and Me."Austin said. "What, Fine" Aaron started to sing then I started to sing and the hole show went will.

OM&M had a signing, Then Austin, Alan and me had a Dads Daughter date.

JJ's P.O.V

I woke up to Chris talking to someone. 'Hey no need to cry I am here and I love you.' 'Ok I love you too.' I heard Ricky's voice. 'Come on we need to get JJ up.' Chris said.  'Shit I have no jacket on or bracelets.' I thought to myself. 'Ok up you wake her up.' I acted like I was a sleep. Someone touched my shoulder.

My eyes shot up to see Chris. "Hey your Dads wanted me to wake you up and tell you that they need to talk to you." Chris said.  "Ok, let me get dressed." I replied. He walked off I jumped out of my bunk, grabbed my misfits zip-up jacket and walked to the front.

I walked over to Austrians said. "Hey, Chris said you need me." "Yes I have something to tell you. Can you please sit down." Ausin replied. I sat down next to him. "Ok so you know how you got a call from your mother."He added.  I nodded "I got a call this morning and your mother killed herself and this letter is for you." He added giving me a letter.

Dear, Jaymi-Jay July Jackson-Carlile

I know I called you and I wanted to say sorry. I never know what happened after your father died. I am soory that I was not there to help you grow up to be the person who you are now. I hope you are happy with Austin. I want you to new I love you and I was a mistake to treat you like I bid. I hope one day we will see one another again.

                                  Love, Mother Angle.

After I read the letter there was a picture of my mother and father then me at 3 years old. "OH MY GOD" anger and sadness ran through me. I got up crying and looked at Austin "You are wrost father ever for giving this to me." I screamed at him. "I know but I am sorry I was not there to help but I am now. Alan is here for you. The other bands are here for you. We are all family and no gets left behind." He got up and hugged me but I just pushed him back.

"Just stay away from me." I said running to my bunk grabbing my phone and one one my razors then I ran for the bus into the theater. I walked into the girls restroom. I lifted my jacket sleeve and made 10 new cuts on my wrists and thighs. I washed the cuts then checked my phone. I had 10 miss calls from Alan, 15 miss calls from Austin and 28 miss calls from Blake.

I frist looked at Alan's voicemail. 'Hey JJ please come back to the bus Austin is flipping out and Blake cut himself and called and called please come back from him. Love you.' I heard Alan's voice 'Ok I need to got now' I thought to myself.

I ran back to the bus until I ran in to someone. "I am so sorry, sir." I help the sir out to find it was Justin Hill. "Its ok but just get back to your bus. All the bands at looking for you."He said "Ok thank you." I replied running again. I got to the bus and the frist thing I bid was looked for Blake. I finally reached him and Kissed him. He was shocked but then kissed back after a few seconds. We pulled apart from the kiss.

"You promised that you won't cut yourself again." I said "I now but I love you some much if you died I would died to." He replied when Austin came running to me and hugged me. "Never do that you had me worried sick."He said to me "I know I listened to one of Alan's voicemail." I replied to him.

"Ok we have a show but if you don't want to play you don't have to." He asked me.  "No I am playing the show." Ok lets get ready." Austin added. "I love you Blake." I kissed him then got ready for the show. Then I went to bed right after the show and signing.

Hey sorry I rushed the end I just was not going to write about what JJ got into for the show and who the show went. Hope you all love the story. And I am going to add other bands just let the now me in the comments. Love you all stay strong. Words: 1370