Chapter 5: Packing and Pool Party

Hey peoples its a long chapter. sorry it mostly JJs and Blake's P.O.V.

Blake's P.O.V

I woke up in Ashley and Andy's bed. I got up and went downstairs to find Austin talking to my dads. I forgot I is not wearing a shirt and I was in my boxers. "Shit." I said. Austin looked at me with big eyes and hugged me. "So what are you guys talking about." "We told Austin adout you and we wanted to know if you know JJ self harms." Ashley said to me. "Ok and I don't know if she does." I replied "Ok I am going to go and we are sharing the bus with motionless in white." "Ok, bye." Andy said "Bye see you guys on Wednesday." Austin replied and left.

"So how are you." Andy asked me. "Good, I just am confused." I answered "Why are you confused." Ashley questioned. "because Austin said we are sharing the bus with motionless in white." I answered.  "We are going on tour with Of Mice &Men, Motionless In White,  All Time Low,  Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil, and Bring Me The Horizon. Of Mice & Men, Motionless in white and us is sharing a bus together." Ashley said when CC, Jake and Jinxx walked into the kitchen. All of them with big eyes came run up to me and hugged me."Please never do that to us again." CC said almost crying. "ok I won't but you don't have to cry I am still alive." I replied. "ok ok I won't cry." CC answered. "So what it the plans for today." I questioned. "We are packing and for lunch we are going to meet the other bands we are touring with." Jake answered. "Cool" I replied going to my room. "Wait you need to eat." Ashley said to me. "shit" I said under my breath. "Fine" I replied setting down at the kitchen table.  "Good now we can eat breakfast as a family." Jinxx said.  We all eat cereal because that was the only thing in the house. We packed all the things we needed for tour and left to the house the other bands are.

JJ's P.O.V

I got up at 8 and when downstairs to find Alan eat a bowl of cereal at the kitchen table. "Hey" I said. "Hey honey who are you." Alan replied. "Good and you." I said in a sad tone. "Good and why are you sad." Alan questioned. "I'm not sad I am just worried, if something happens between me and Blake, we will make the bands fight." I answered. "Oh but that will never happen." Alan said hugging me. "Come on lets go watch TV." Alan added.

Alan's P.O.V

Gosh she looks so much like Austin. I am so in love with him and I can't take it. "Alan, Alan fuck what's wrong with you." JJ screamed making Aaron, Phil and Tino run downstairs and come running to me. "What's wrong with you."JJ said to me. "Wait what happened" I replied. "you stoped walking and you looked like you were about to faint." JJ answered. "Ok I am fine now." I said. "No you are not you are red." Aaron replied. I ran upstairs into the bathroom and looked up at the mirror to see me looking like a red tomatoe. "Hey everyone come to the kitchen please." I heard Austin voice. I walk into the kitchen to find JJ crying. "What happened." I questioned. "I went to the Black Veil Brides house and Blake walked into the kitchen with cuts on his wrist and thighs." Austin said to me. "Oh, JJ are you okay" I said worried. "No I am not everyday at the boy's home Blake always had a smile on his face and I never guess that he cut." JJ replied.  "Everything is going to be ok." I said hugging JJ, a few minutes later the crying stoped and JJ got up from the table and said "I think I am going to my room to think." "Ok" Austin replied.

JJ's P.O.V

I went to my room and sat on my bed thinking for adout 4 minutes, when Austin came in. "Hey I know I am not your Dad but I want you to feel like you have one because I love you like my daughter and if you need anything or need to talk me and the guys are here for you." Austin said. 

"Thank you I never had my Dad around because my parents got divorced when I was 5 and my father died when I was 6." I replied. "Your welcome and I have a question to ask you." Austin said. "Ok what is it." I replied.  "Today we are going to go the pierce the veil's house to talk adout the tour and we want you to come." Austin replied.

"Oh cool I want to go let me get dressed." I answered. "Ok but its a pool party too." Austin said. "I don't have a bathing suit." I replied. "Oh ok, let me ask Alan if you can borrow his swim trunks." Austin answered "okay" I replied. Austin left and a few minutes him and Alan walked into my room. "Here you go, You can have this one it to small on me." Alan said handing me swim trunks with cats all over them. "Cool thank you now get out for I can get changed." I replied.

They left my room and I changed into the swim trunks that fix me well with a black long sleeve t-shirt had a Sleeping With Sirens sign on it. I went downstairs to find Alan jumped on Aaron. "What the he'll is going on, Alan get off of Aaron and Aaron get off the floor." I screamed at them. "Sorry." Alan said like a 4 year-old. "Gosh do I have to be your mother your what." I said to Alan.

"Hahaha"I heard Austin laugh. "Lets go" Austin said to me and Alan. We all got in to the car. Austin was in the front seat and Aaron was in the passenger seat. Phil and Tino was in the middle seat. Alan and me was in the back seat.

"Daddy, Alan is poking me" I said like a 3 year-old. "No she is poking me." Alan said like a 4 year-old. "ok ok stop poking one another we are here."Austin replied. We all went to the front door and ring the door bell.

"hey guys come on in the rest of the bands are here." Vic said. we all went to the backyard to find the bands. "Hey nice shirt." Kellin said to me. I looked down at my shirt and said "thank you."

Blake came up to me. " Hey you came." giving me a kiss and I kissed back. "So how are you." I said pulling apart. "I am good." Blake replied "Cool lets go seat down."  We sat down next to Vic and Kellin. "Hey I am Vic" Vic said to me and Blake.  "Hi I am JJ its nice to meet you" I replied. "Hey I am Blake." Blake said.  " I want you to meet my boyfriend Kellin." (Sorry but Vic and Kellin had to be together.)

"Hey I am Kellin" Kellin said. "ha I know it." I said out loud. "You know what" Kellin asked me.  "Shit be I say that out loud." I questioned. "Yep" Vic replied. " I know that you to had a thing." I answered Kellin's question.  "Oh ok" Blake said. "I got to find my Dad talk to you guys later." I replied kissing Black and left.

I found Austin in the kitchen with Chris Motionless and Ricky Horror. "Hey Austin." I said to him. "Hey what were you." Austin questioned. "I was with Blake, Vic and Kellin and didn't you know that they are going out." I answered. "Yep we all know so is Andy and Ashley plus me and Chris." Ricky replied. "Shit I am so fucked." I said. "Why are you fucked." Chris asked me. "oh its nothing." I replied.

"okay so what were you saying Chris." Austin said. "Oh yeah me and Ricky wanted all the bands to go on a camping trip on tour for some fun." Chris replied. "Cool, Lets go because the pool party is adout to start." Austin said. we all went outside to find Alan jumped on Aaron again. 

"Alan get off of Aaron and Aaron get the ground before you get hurt." I screamed at them again. 'hahahah' people laughed at Alan, Aaron and me with are actions. "Come on guys lets party." someone said. Everyone jumped in pool but me. "Come on I will go in with you" Blake said to me. "Ok" me and Blake jumped in the pool and swimwear for adout 3 hours and the pizza came. We made a campfire and around 12 we all left and went home.

"Shit we need to pack." Phil said. We all rushed to back. It was adout 2 in the morning when we finished amd we went to bed.

HEY hope you like the chapter. keeping reading and sorry I have not update it. Words: 1537