Chapter 30: JJ's Birthday (Part 2)

Hey Part two, song for this chapter is Just The Way You Are By Bruno Mars Cover By Pierce The Veil.

JJ's P.O.V

I woke up to hear someone scream. "Wake up Sleeping beauty." Jaden and Blake yelled as I looked at them. "Fuck off." I said as I covered my head with my blanket. "JJ, what's wrong. You love mornings." Jaden asked before I felt someone pick me up. "Don't fucking picking me up." I said as I pull the blacket off my head to see Tino. "I'm sorry." I added before Tino put my down. "It's okay JJ." Tino replied before I layed back down next to Benn because CTE slept in the back lounge with me, Jaden and Blake. "Benn tell them to leave me alone." I said as I covered my head again. "Sorry but you need to get up." Blake said as I flipped him off. "Jaymi-Jay July Jackson Carlile Ashby get up and get ready." I heard a voice as I looked up to see Alan. "Fine mother." I said pissed off as I got up to see the picture I had last night was in a frame. "Your frist gift, I know you like that photo." Blake said to me as I hugged him. "Thank you." I replied before I grabbed black skinny jeans, a pierce the veil shirt and my converse plus my makeup bag. I got changed did my makeup as I walked out the bathroom to see Alan. "I'm up." I said as I put my clothes and makeup bag in my bag.

"Happy birthday, I love you." Alan said as he kissed my forehead. "Love you to." I replied before I grabbed some blackets. "JJ I'm proud of you, you haven't hurt your self in a hole mouth." Alan said as I looked at him. "I guess." I replied before I looked at my wrist to see white lines. "I'm going to go bye." I added as I walked off the bus. I ran to the bus Issues was on as I knocked on the door. Micheal opened the door as she smiled. "Happy birthday, come in." He said as I walked on the bus. "I need to talk to Tyler." I said out of breath. "He is in the back with AJ." Micheal replied. "Okay thank you." I said as I walked to the back lounge. "Tyler." I said as Tyler looked at me. "Happy birthday." Tyler said to me as he got up and hugged me. "Its not a happy one." I replied before I felt tears roll down my face. "JJ, what's wrong." Tyler asked me. "My mom left me 5 years ago, I don't want to have a birthday, I haven't self harmed in a month, should I be happy its my birthday or no." I asked him before I broke down crying. Tyler hugged me tighter and he sat down as sat in his lap crying. After a couple of minutes of crying I stopped as I felt like a baby. "Im sorry." I said as Tyler wrapped his arms around me. "Its okay, I'm so proud of you." Tyler replied before someone picked me up. I looked up to see Micheal holding me as him and Tyler hugged me. "JJ, we all love you and don't forget that." Michael said as I replied with I love you to. "Come one every is buy the stage waiting for us." Tyler said as we pulled away from the hug. "Why." I asked as I looked at them confused. "For your birthday everyone is getting together and eating chocolate chip pancakes with fruit." Tyler said as I grab his hand. "Pancakes, come on." I yelled as I heard Micheal laugh. "Okay." I heard Tyler say as we waked off the bus.

I looked over to see AJ upset as I hugged him. "Morning." I said as he hugged back. "Morning." AJ replied in a horrible voice that sounded like he was crying all night. "What's wrong." I asked him. "My grandmother passed away last night." AJ whispered as he started to cry. "Oh I'm so sorry." I said as I hugged him tighter. "Its okay JJ, I just wish I said goodbye." He replied as a idea popped in my head. "Tyler, Michael I well meet you guys by the stage in a few." I said as I pulled AJ to my home on wheels. "Okay AJ we are getting on the roof." I said as I climbed the bunks and onto the roof. Once AJ and I sat in the roof I explained why. "AJ, I never go to say goodbye to my parents so we can say it together, I want to help you get thought this." I said as I standed up. I looked up at the sky as I smiled. "Come on AJ stand up." I added as I grabbed his hand. AJ got up ad we started to count to three, 'One' 'Two' 'Three'. 'Goodbye Mom and Dad.' I said as AJ said 'Goodbye Nana.' I smiled as I hugged AJ. "Everything is going to be fine." I said before I heard Austin's voice. "JJ and AJ get down from the bus." Austin yelled. "Shit." I said as I climbed back into the bus and walked out the door. "Hey last one to the stage has to clean the guitars for a week." I said to AJ as we started to run to the stage. I ran a little fast then AJ before I started to run faster. I got to the stage a few seconds before AJ.