Chapter 18: Fucking hate this bus

Hey hope you like it. -Gothicgirl

JJ's P.O.V

I woke up by falling out of my bunk and landed on floor harder, very hard. "I fucking hate this bus." I screamed in pain waking Aaron up. "What happened." He asked. "I fell from heaven." I joked seriously. "Nice Let me help you." He replied helping me up to find out that I cut my leg.

I walked to the back of the bus to get the frist-aid-kit but went I opened the door, I find Alan and Austin sleeping/cuddling with a small blanket. "Oh my jinxx they totally did it." I whispered as I put another blanket on them and grabbed the

frist-aid-kit. I clean my leg to find the cut was no deep but was like 5 inches long. "How did I not feel that." I said out lound.

I grabbed my phone that Austin gave me on the vacation and seat at the front of the bus listening to the music Austin got me. After a couple of hours of seating by myself, Andy came out of nowhere and sat next to me. "Hey." He said. "Hi." I replied.  "What are you up to I heard you scream this morning." He asked. "I fell off my bunk and cut my leg." I replied pointing to the bandages. "Wow Your you okay." He asked again. "Yeah I'm fine but missing my Dads Daughter time." I replied looking at my phone lookscrean with a picture of me with Alan and Austin after a concert.

"Well maybe this long tour will give you a chance to be together before you go back to school." He said confusing me. "Wait how long is this tour." I questioned. "Its 2 years long, its around the world tour called long live the free." He answered. "Thank you as I got up from my seat and went to the back of the bus were Austin and Alan slept. I opened the door and screamed upset "Wake up now and why didn't you tell me this tour was going to be around the world."

Austin sat up as fast as he could looking at me with big eyes. "I didn't tell you because I wanted you to forget what happened to you in the past and have fun." He said calmly.  "Oh okay but you need to get me,  Black and Jaden a online school." I replied. "Wait what grade are you in." He questioned. "We are all in the same grade 7th." I answered walking out of the room as I grabbed my guitar and climb to the top of the bus.

I played chords when I heard a voice "You know if you fall Austin will kill someone." I looked down to find Craig from ETF. "Maybe he will but its not like I haven't done it before." I said. "Well hand me your guitar and come down." He replied opening his arms. "Here." I yelled throwing the guitar as he catched it and as I jumped down off the bus.

"Wow that was awesome." He said handing me my guitar. "I'm JJ by the way." I replied shaking his hand. "Nice to meet you I'm Craig Mabbitt I guess you l

know that." He smiled. "Yep Nice to meet you to." I smiled back. "What are you doing on the ruff of the bus." He questioned. "I yelled at my dads for not telling me the tour was 2 years long and not putting me in school." I answered. "Oh okay I'm going to get some coffee you wanna come." He asked. "Sure let me put my guitar put." I replied walking to the bus door as he followed me. I put my guitar up in the back to find Austin and Alan gone.

I decided to text Austin.

(JJ's text and Austin's text)

'Hey I'm going to get coffee with Craig Mabbitt from ETF.'

'Okay be safe. Take a couple of dollars for my wallet just in case and I'm going to be by the stage today. Aaron can play the guitar so we don't need you to rush. Have fun.'

'Thanks and okay.'

(End of conversation)

I grabbed $10 dollars and walked over back ti Craig. "Hello let's go." He said walking to the coffee shop with me. We talk about the tour, family and other things that were stupid. We got back to the venue and watched the bands play and rock out. I looked over to talk to Jaden but I couldn't fine her. I walked over to Chris and Ricky to find Jaden crying. "Jaden what's wrong." I questioned. "I walked into some fan and they bullied me or abuse me with words." She answered.  She was older then me by 5 months but it still made me mad.

I hugged her as Chris hugged us the Ricky hugged all 3 of us. "Hey why don't me go back to the bus and eat the left over pizza, Chinese food and soda with candy." I asked her. "Sure why not." She replied walking with me to the bus before we got stopped by Kellin and Vic that were in suits. "Hey JJ can you help us." Vic asked looking at his tie. "What do you need help with." I questioned. "We need help tying this ties." Kellin answered. I remember tying all the little boys ties on Christmas day before we went to the Christmas dinner. "Sure and why are you wearing suits." I answered tying Vic's tie then Kellin's. "We are going to sing a new song called King for a day." Kellin a replied "Thank you." Vic said. "No problem bye." I smiled and walked to the bus with Jaden was we eat left overs and watched Tv.

Couple of hours later still JJ's P.O.V Sexual contact. [girlxgirl]

I looked at the time it was 7:47 o'clock. "Jaden do you want to see the sunset." I questioned. "Sure but how." She questioned. "We get on the roof." I answered as she smile and got up. I got up to and walked to the middle of the bus were you could climb up to the roof and sit on it. Jaden got up the roof frist as I followed her. The sun stared to set as Jaden hugged me.

"This is so cool." She smiled looking at me. "I know." I smiled looking back at her when your hands touch as it sent sparks to my stomach. She leaned in as the sun was adout to set. Once the sun was inches away from disappearing I put our lips together as the sun disappeared. Jaden deeped the kiss as she put her hand on my back and pushing me to her.

I licked the bottom of her lip asking for an entrance as she opened her mouth as our tongues danced together. She pulled away from me and looked upset. "Did I do something." I questioned out of breath. "No it's not you I'm just worried our parents will hate us." She answered. "They will love us no matter what." I hugged her. "Thank you now lets go I'm cold." She laughed.

We got back into the bus to find Blake smiling. "I know what you two did." He said dragging Jaden and me to the back of the bus. "What did we do." I questioned stupidly. "You two kiss with tongues and everything." He answered smiling. "Okay but don't tell anyone." Jaden said pinning him to the wall. "Yes." He replied scared.

After the whole thing of talking Jaden, Blake and me went to bed. After an hour of sleeping I heard Jaden scream. I ran to her buck and shoke her up. She cried and cried into my chest. I sang this one is for you. She fell asleep but before she did she wanted me to stay so I did.

Hey its a short cute chapter thanks for reading comment please you y'all. Words 1332 -Gothicgirl