Chaper 10: Cabin vacation and a big happy family

Hey guys I am make the story a few days later.

JJ's P.O.V (3 days later)

"Hey Dad I am packed." I said to Austin. "Ok put your suitcase by the van." He replied. "Ok." I said walking to the van that OM&M was sharing with MIW and put my suitcase in it. "Hey girl, how are you." Josh said hugging me. "I am good. you." I replied hugging him back. "Good just happy about spending time with the other bands." He said "Yep, me to. I got to go get my Dad bye Uncle Josh." I replied walking to Austin.

"Ok so we are leaving now so grab your phone and changer." Austin said. "Ok" I replied getting my phone and changer. I was the last person in the van so I sat in the back with Josh and Ghost. "So are you ready." Austin said in the driver's seat "Yep lets go." I replied right when we got on the road.

"Ok the drive is 5 hours and hope we make it alive." Alan said. 'Ok' people replied laughing at Alan. "Hey Daddy you have something on your cheek." I said laughing. Alan looked in the mirror to find maker on him. "Great just great." Alan replied. After we stoped laughing I put my headphones in and fell a sleep to hear Vic singing in my ears.

Alan's P.O.V

Half way to the cabin I looked up in the mirror to see JJ asleep on Ghost's shoulder. "Hey Austin look at JJ." I said to Austin. He looked up at the mirror and smiled. "I am all most out of gas and I am hungry." Austin said. "Ok I will tell the guys." I replied to him. "Hey guys Austin needs gas and we are getting food to, so Tino please wake up JJ." I said the guys in the back.  "Are you sure." Tino said in a worried voice.

"Whats wrong you just shake her shoulder."Josh said shaking her shoulder but then she screamed scaring Everyone in the back. "Holy shit, are you ok." Josh asked her. "Yea, just a nightmare." She said in a scared voice. "We are here." Austin said as he pulled into a gas station. Everyone got out of the van but JJ. "Hey are you, okay." I asked. "Yea just a little nightmare." She said getting out of the van and walking off to Austin and hugged him.

JJ's P.O.V

(Nightmare)

I looked up to see my father before he die. "I hope you know I love you and I well always be with you in the good times and bad times." He said before he left me and my mother. A few hours after he left someone called. 'Hello. she this is her. ok. thank you for telling me'  She said into the phone. "Jaymi-Jay can you come here." She sad in a sad voice. She only called me Jaymi-Jay if she was sad or anger. I ran up to. "l am so sorry but your father died." She said looking up at me. "Nooooooo" I screamed when I felt someone grab my shoulder.

"Holy shit, are you okay." Josh asked. "Yea, just a nightmare." I replied in a scared voice. "We are here." I heard Austin's voice as we pulled into a gas station. Everyone got out of the van but me. "Hey, are you okay." Alan asked me. "Yea, just a little nightmare." I replied getting out of the van and walking to Austin and hugged him. "Hey what's up with you screaming in the car." He asked. "Just had a nightmare adout my old family."I replied in a quiet voice. "Oh come here." He said hugging me again. "Come on lets go eat."He added.

"Ok." I replied. "Ok what do you you want." He asked. I looked around to find a subway, a hamburger shop and a pizza shop. "Pizza." I said happy. "Ok, what type of pizza do you want."He questioned. "Chesse please."I answered. "Ok I will order so you can go seat down." He replied walking to the pizza shop. I walked over to Alan and sat in between him and Ricky. "Hey what is Austin getting." Alan asked. "Pizza."I replied.  "Ok. So bid you sleep well." he questioned. "Ok, I guess." I answered.

After a few minutes of talking Austin came back with a chesse pizza and 3 bottles of water. We eat and got gas then left. "Dad can you turn on the radio." I asked Austin. "Sure." He replied turning the radio. The frist song that came on was 10 miles wide by Escape The Fate. "Please don't change it I love this song." I said fan girl voice. 'hahah' they all laughed at me. "Hey we all have fan girl moments." I said. "True that." Chris replied in a girl voice.  Everyone laughed at Chris but a laugh like a family should make. I smiled and smiled because I know this my family.