Chapter 7: Look me in the eye and sickness

Hey hope you like it it's a long Chapter

JJ's P.O.V

I woke up to my phone going off.

'hello is this Jaymi-Jay Jackson'  I checked my phone it was 3 in the morning.'Sorry Wrong number the person said the hung up the phone.' I remembered that voice it was my mother's. "No, No this can't be happening." I said jumping out of my bunk into the bathroom throwing up. Someone grab my hair and put it up. "Hey are you ok." The person said. "Yes why are you asking." I replied look up to see Josh Balz.

"Because you are throwing up and you screamed 'No no this can't be happening'. He said. "Oh yeah I got a call and it was from my mother and she makes me sick." I replied "Ok let get you to the front and I will get your dads." He said taking me to the front and went to get my dad's.

I saw my Dads and they came running up to me. "Hey we got this Josh you can go back to sleep." Alan said. "Ok hope you feel better soon JJ." Josh replied walking to the bunk.

"Josh told us what happen lets get up some water and you are staying with me." Austin/Dad said to me. "Ok" I got up fast and fell into Alan. "Ok I think i am going to carry you." Alan/Daddy said picking me up and taking me to Austin/Dad's bunk.

Austin give me a bottle of water, climbing into the bunk and said "If you need anything just wake me up or Alan, ok." I replied. "Ok, I just want to say thank you for being my father and I love you." "I love you too"Austin said kissing my forehead.   Then darkness consumed me.

JJ's P.O.V

I woke up and went to the front to find OM&M and PTV talking. I walked up to Austin and sat in his lap. "Hey, little one who are you." Alan said to me. "Ok I guess but just still shocked." I replied. "Why are you shocked and why do you guess you fine." Aaron questioned. "Austin can you tell them." I replied to Austin. "Ok so this morning at 3 JJ got a call from her mother and she throw up." 'Oh' someone  said. when Alan moved me into his lap.

Alan's P.O.V

l looked over at JJ when Austin was telling people what happened and she was crying quietly. I moved her out his lap into my lap and hugged her. Blake came out of the back with just boxer's on and everyone looked at him with big eyes. He had scars on his wrist, thighs and stomach.  He came running to me and hugged JJ.

Blake's P.O.V

I went to the front and OM&M and PTV looked at me with big eyes. I looked at JJ she was crying, I ran up to her and hugged her. She flinched, then she look at me up and down. "Oh Blake never do it again, please." She said to me "I promise I replied to her." She kissed me so I kissed back. "Ohhhh i my scared for life." I heard CC say. I flipped him off and looked up to find every one on the bus liking at me.

"Hey I saw that." Andy said. "I know, I think I am going to get dressed."I replied "No you are not you need to tell them." Ashley said to me. "Tell them what." I questioned standing up. 'Holy shit.' someone said.  'Shit I am only in my boxers, idiot.' I thought to myself. "Oh yeah maybe later." I said running half way to my bunk then Andy grabbed me and sat me down on his lap.

"Why do I have to tell them and why do I have to seat on your lap."I questioned "You have to tell them because we are family and you can seat on my lap or Ashley's lap." Andy answered. "I want mama Ashley." I said to Andy. 'Ok' Andy picked me up and sat me down in Ashley's lap.

I looked at very one. OM&M, PTV, BVB and MIW looked at me. "Ok here it goes. I started after a few years of my parents beating. After they died in a car crash I went to my sister's home she help me stop. She was married to her girl. One day they were going to have a date and a drunk driver hit them and kill them to. I went to the boy's home and everyone bullied me and the cutting started." I said and at the end I was crying. 'Wow that's horrible.' Someone said.

JJ got up, walked to me and said "Look me in the eyes." I looked up to her. "Thank you for telling us. We are all family no matter what. Talk to us if you need help. I love you." She said kissing my cheek. "I will."I replied.  "I think today is a JJ and Blake day lets go watch some movies." She said walking to the back. We just watch movies and cuddle. We didn't even go watch are family play. We were a happy couple.

hey I know I am taking long to update its just I lose my Best Friend but thank you guys for reading. Words: 895