Chapter 26: In Chicago With Fights

Hey sorry for not updating. The song for this chapter is Glass Hearts By Of Mice & Men. Warning self harm cuts are coming up.

JJ's P.O.V One Month Later

Its been a mouth since Chris and Ricky's Wedding. I try my best to stay away from Bradon and the rest of CTE. Some times I get stuck with them. Im not staying in the back lounge Phil is letting me stay in his bunk sometimes. I talk to Tyler and Michael most of the time. Austin seems to be pissed off with me so I only talk to him if I have no one or when I'm bored. Alan talks to me all the time. Its nice to have someone. I really don't know if anyone what's me here so today im going to ask Austin if I could go back to California. I don't how im going to do that but I need to go home.

I walked off the bus to see Austin and Aaron talking.  I walked over to them before Austin looked at me.  "Go back on the bus, now." He said to me before I backed away. "Okay." I replied before I turned around and run back to the bus. I walked back onto the bus before I sat down looking at the floor. "JJ are you okay." I heard someone say as I looked up to see Ashley.  "Yea I just want to go home." I said to him before he sat down next to me. "What's wrong." He asked. "Since we left Austin seems angry at me. I don't know why, Blake and Jaden don't talk to me at all and I just want to go home." I said before Ashley hugged me. "Come on lets go to the PVT, SWS and ATL bus." He replied before we got up and walked to the PVT, SWS, and ATL bus.

Ashley knocked on the door before Mike opened the door. "Hey come on in." He said opening the door all the way letting me and Ashley in. We walked onto the bus as I looked up to see PTV and SWS sitting in the front lodge. "Hey Ash and JJ." Justin said to us as Ashley sat down next to Tony. I looked at Justin as I give him a small smile. "What's wrong." Vic asked me as I looked at him. "Nothing im fine." I said before Ashley looking at me. "Don't lie, Ashley texted me and told me what happened." Vic replied before I looked down anf signed.  "Everyone go somewhere else me and Vic are going to talk to JJ." Kellin said before the rest of PTV and SWS walked off the bus with Ashley.

"Okay what's going on." Kellin asked me as I sat down next to him and Vic. "I don't know where to start off at." I said looking at Kellin. "Start when you yelled at Austin." Vic replied before I signed. "Okay so me and Brandon went for a walk, Alan texted me saying he wanted me and Brandon back at the house. We got here and my Dads and you, Kellin where standing there. Then me and Austin got into a yelling fight, I walked into the house and went to thte room I was in. Ash knocked on the door I told her what happened that day and we watched a movie with Tay, Jenna and Jaden.

After that we started to tour again, some people stopped talking to me. I don't talk to Jaden or Blake I think they hate me. Phil and Alan are really the only ones who are nice to me on the bus. I just want to go home." I said before I broke down crying. Kellin hugged me as he rubbed my back. "Its going to be okay." Kellin said before someone walked on the bus. "Kellin, Jake needs you by the stage." I heard Alex's voice. "Okay give me a mintute." Kellin replied before I pulled away from the hug. "You should go help Jake I need to get back to my bus." I said to Kellin before I got up before Vic grabbed my hand and pulled me down. "No you are staying with me, Call Alan and ask him to bring you some cloths befcause you are staying here for the night." Vic replied before he handed me, his phone.

I put Alan's number in as I pressed the call him. "Hey Vic what's up." I heard Austin's voice as I handed the phone to Vic and mouthed 'Austin anwered the phone'. "Hey Austin I meant to call my brother sorry." Vic said into the phone. 'Its cool bye' I heard Austin's voice before Vic said bye and hanged up the phone. "I need some air." I said before I ran off the bus and ran some where. After a few minutes of running I stopped to hear Vic yelling my name. "JJ its going to be okay." Vic said to me as he stopped running and standed by me. I looked at him as I hugged him. He hugged me back before I heard Tyler's voice 'JJ can we talk for a second'. I pulled away from the hug as I looked over at Tyler and walked over to him.