Chapter 16: She's back, My step-sister

Hey I am so done with little drama so I am going to make a chapter or 2 adout Jenna.

Blake's P.O.V

Right when I heard the voice that sang to me every time I woke up from a nightmare. I looked up the see Jenna. "No, no she died in the car crash." I said out loud. I ran back to Andy after I looked up at Jenna. "Hey Andy can I borrow your phone." I asked him. "Sure." He replied hanging me his IPhone. Once I got it I looked up Tonight Alive 'Lead singer Jenna McDougall joined the band in 2010.' I read. 'I was 9 years old when she joined the band.' I thought to myself.

"Blake are you okay." Jake said pulling me out of my thoughts. "Couldn't be any better, why are you asking." I replied fast. "Because your crying what's wrong." He questioned. Just then CC came running up to us. "Hey guys you wanna see Tonight Alive play." He asked. I looked up to Jake with sad eyes. "No we are going to have uncle-nephew time." Jake said to CC and walked off with me following behind.

"Okay you started to cry when you read something, then when CC asked if we wanted to watch Tonight Alive play, you looked up at me with sad eyes. What's wrong." He asked walking over to a wooden table then sat down. "Ok so my sister and her wife die in a car crash I thought but I never know who Tonight Alive was so when the lead singer came on stage. She was a live the doctor said she died because of the impact." I said crying at the end.

"Jenna McDougall, right." He asked again. "Yes she's back, my step-sister." I said running off the the bus. Once I got on the bus, I ran into someone. "I'm sorry." I said looking down. "Its okay, kid your Dads are wanting you in the back." The person replied with a familiar voice. I look up to see TJ Bell for escape the fate. "Andy." I screamed running over to him. "What's wrong." He asked. "TJ fucking Bell is on this fucking bus." I screamed jumping up and down.

Right after I said that Jaden screamed. I ran to her. "Okay what happened." I said. "T-TJ B-Bell is no the bus." She replied. "I know." I screamed. "Chris why is there two kids on the bus." Craig asked. "Hey we are not 2 kids we are Andy's Kid and Chris's kid." Jaden said running to her Dad Chris. "What you have a kid." TJ yelled. "Yes but I'm adopted." Jaden said jumping. "Who give you a monster." I asked her. "Josh did he said he didn't like so he gave to me." She replied. "You know you can't have energy drinks with your shoulder healing." Ricky said coming out of nowhere.

I looked around to find BVB, MIW, ETF and Jaden with me. "Okay why is escape the fate on the tour bus and tonight alive playing on the stage." I asked. "Ohh can I answer that." Jaden yelled. I shook my head yes. "Ok so we are going on tour for 2 years with Black Veil Brides, Motionless In White, Escape The Fate, Asking Alexandria, Of Mice & Men, All Time Low, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil, Tonight Alive, and Bring Me The Horizon, now." She said. "Who do you know that." Ricky asked her. "You never know if I am asleep or listening to music, when you guys talk." She said running behind me.

"Okay but why are you going behind." I whispered to her. "Because of that." She pointed to Andy. "Don't you dare tickle me." I said to late. Andy grabbed me and tickled me plus Jaden got ticked by Ricky. "Jake help me." I screamed with laughter. "Why you ran off when we were talking." He said getting up and tickling me.

TJ's P.O.V

The boy screamed in laughter. "Jake help me." "Why you ran off when we were talking." Jake said getting up then tickling him. "Ricky stop my shoulder." The girl screamed in pain. "Shit I'm so sorry." He replied helping her off the floor. I looked at her shoulder to find blood. "Craig I'm going to be sick." I said looking behind me. "Fuck Blake can you go get Austin." Andy yelled. The boy ran out of the bus.

"Fuck." the girl said whispered. "Are you okay." Robert asked me.

"No I fucking hate seeing blood." I replied looking to the girl. "Jaden don't you dare pass out." Ricky said. Austin came running to the girl. "What happened." He asked. "I was tickling her and she fell on her arm." Ricky said almost crying. "Okay can you please go get JJ." Austin said to Blake. Few a few minutes another girl came back with Blake.

"Dad what's up." She said before seeing the girl I think her name is Jaden. "Oh my Jinxx. Shit. Okay you need to take off the medical tape and see if she ripped the stitches." The girl added seating down next to Jaden. Austin got the medical tape off and her wound bleeding a little. "Fuck." I said before passing out.

Austin's P.O.V

I heard TJ say fuck before he passed out. "Craig get him out of here and the rest of ecsape the fate need to leave." I said. Craig and Robert picked up TJ and left with the other following behind. "JJ what's going on." Jaden asked scared. "We are just cleaning it." JJ replied with a fake smile. "Okay you need to be careful." I said finishing up cleaning and tapping the wound up. "I will and thank you." She replied hugging me then walking over to Ricky and said "Its not your fault things happen." She hugged him as Blake looked upset.

"Hey Andy. I am going to get some fresh air." He said walking out of the bus. I got up and followed him. "Hey Blake wait up." I said catching up to him. "Oh hey." He replied in a sad voice. "Whats wrong." I asked. "Just today the lead singer for tonight alive remembered me of someone." He cried into my chest. "Jenna McDougall." I asked. "Yes she was supposed to be die." He whispered. "Why." I questioned. "Because she's my dies sister's wife." he answered but then I heard a voice. "Hey Austin." It was Jenna.

Jenna's P.O.V

"Hey Austin." I said walking over to him hugging a kid. "H-Hey J-Jenna." He stuttered. "Whats wrong." I asked before the kid he was hugging looked at me. "B-Blake." I said remembering that little boy who said I love you was me and my die wife said before a drunk driver hit us. "Oh my god. Your alive." I said hugging him. He hugged back crying. "They said you die from the impact." He replied with a smile.

"That's what they said to me to." I whispered looking at him. "You look so much like your sister." I whispered before I started to cry. "Austin can you live for I can talk to Blake." I asked. "Sure see you guys later." He replied walking off. "I missed you so much how come you are with Austin." I asked. "He adopted a girl that is my ex-girlfriend before we broke up Andy Biersack adopted me." he replied. "What why did you break up with her." I questioned.

"Because I fell in love with a guy." He answered. "Oh my god you need to tell me. come on let's go back to your bus." I said walking to the OM&M, BVB, MIW as Blake told me everything adout the person he fell in love with.

JJ's P.O.V

I was watching movies with Jaden before AA came on the bus. "Oh my god. JJ is that asking alexandria." Jaden whispered. I shook my head yes. I looked around to find one of my dads. I found Alan talking to Ben and Danny. I ran over to him as I hugged his arm. "Hey little one." He said smiling. "Who's talking I'm going to be taller then you." I said sassy. "Hello I'm Ben and this is Danny and you are love." Ben laughed. "Hi I'm Alan and Austin's kid Jaymi-Jay July Jackson a.k.a JJ." I said.

"Cool name." Danny said shaking my hand. "Thank you." I replied. "Daddy do you know where Dad is." I added looking to Alan. "No sorry." He said. "Oh okay bye." I said walking off. I heard the door open and Blake and Austin came in but then Jenna McDougall was with them. "Holy shit." I screamed running to my bunk were Jaden was.

"JJ come here I want you to meet someone." Austin said walking over to me and picking me then taking me to the front. "What do you want I was watching movies with Jaden before AA came on the bus and before you came back." I replied.

He put me down before I looked up at Jenna. "Hey JJ this is my step-sister." Blake said. "Wait s-step s-sister." I replied.

Hey sorry it toke so long to update I'm staying at a hotel for a vacation and I just got time to update to day. Words 1557