Chapter two

when we finally found the bus stop the bus was already there. the doors opened and we entered the noisy infested bus. we sat down at a seat next to the cheerleaders (not our best move). they squealed over the football pictures of there boyfriends and gossiped on everything. '' hey girls did you hear about the new kid'' Carly Rection said.

I couldn't help but eves drop on the conversation. '' I don't know his name but he actually from the united Kingdom'' she said squealing, as the other girls echoed the squeal. why are they squealing it's not like Justin beiber or one direction are the  new students.  well I guess I won't spoil the moment for the cheerleaders it's really this kind of stuff that keeps these guys going. but I'm not wording about them right now I'm more worried about me.

I mean if he gets to close to me my mom, she  will figure out and soon the council will an then I will have to brake him when he just got here. man I hate my life why did I have to be this person that I am. ''so did you hear about he new kid'' Tommy said turning to face me. ''well yeah by the squealers over here'' I said totally annoyed by the cheerleaders. ''you know one of us our going to have to brake him'' Tommy said in  a serious tone. ''I know can you take this one'' I said begging a little. she shook her head ''sorry I already broke this month so your going to have too''. I sat back in frustration, I didn't want to I mean,I really didn't want to.

''well let's change the subject cause you haven't been in the mood to talk about this stuff today'' she said shrugging her shoulders. ''so did you see the new movie advertisement'' she asked. ''the one about the alien spawn or what ever''. ''the new Stephanie Meyer movie dude that already came out in theaters'' I said looking at her from the slouching position. ''oh'' we both laughed so hard that it just made my day.