Chapter Thirty-Five

When we finally made it to new York, the noise of the city unsettled me some how. maybe because the car was so silent on the way up here, the noise was a little startling. ''we better get a hotel or something'' Tommy said staring at the skyscrapers. Me and Henry exchanged looks. we remember when we had to share a bed together. ''No, No I'll call up Izzy and Aaron'' Harvey pulled out his phone, and started dialing. ''aw man'' Tommy exclaimed. Harvey shot her a dirty look, ''oh come on Tommy you known you want to see Aaron'' Harvey said holding the phone up to his ear. Tommy's face went scarlet ''you know what happened if the Sea witch wouldn't of freaking started dating him''. she grunted and crossed her arms.

I laughed a little, she had a crush on Aaron. he wasn't a rookie anymore because he got in with the council. most of the breakers in new York despise him for it. but I wouldn't blame him. ''hey Izzy how's a going'' Harvey greeting the Izzy with his normal kindness. he pulled his ear away from the phone, as a high pitch scream shredded through the phone.  ''Izzy calm down we need a place to bunk'' he grinned as the screaming lowered. ''aw thanks Izzy we'll be by soon bye'' he clicked the phone and put it back in his pocket. ''she sounds fun'' Henry smiled as we started yielding taxi's.

we finally got to Aaron and Izzy's building.  a long apartment building that reminded me of a Victorian castle. we entered the building, the inside was almost more beautiful then the outside. old paintings hung on the wall, the paint was a vibrant blue. we walked up to the elevator and pressed up for the fourteenth floor. old elevator music played. the small elevator was surrounded with mirrors making me feel like I was in the twilight zone.

the ding of the elevator woke me up as some old eighty's music started. we walked in to a large penthouse. the walls were a weird shade of yellow and pictures of Izzy and Aaron's mom and farther hung on the wall. they died in a plane crash. I remember them being very nice people and very good looking. Evelyn with her dark hairs and eyes to match and perfect cheekbones. Joshua with his light blonde hair and dark blue eyes. they were wonderful people. ''Harvey'' Izzy came running up to Harvey her Dark long hair whipping around as she hugged Harvey's neck. then walked in Mellissa Aarons girlfriend.