Epilouge

A boy stands in a cemetary looking down at a grave marker. He had stopped crying, so he finally came and seen her. Her the girl who was to scared to talk to him. The girl who would break his heart, the one that almost did. But he knew she tried to save herself and him, but the burden of her curse was to much. He read the name out loud ''Valerie Elizabeth Creek'', he remebered her barley tamed hair and her big blue eyes. The way she opened her mouth a little when he kissed her. He remebered seeing her that first day of school her eyes drifting away when he looked at her.

The day he found out about her curse and her deadly heritage, but she sacrificed herself for him. He remebered when he kissed her in that field telling that there were as much beautiful things in the world as there were dark. but he hadn't realized then that she would be gone. He wanted to hold her now, feel her head against his chest, feel her heart beat, just to feel her breath. But the mental pictures weren't enough he knew she had lost everything, her farther who died for the same reason, her brother who saved him for Valerie with his life. But she kept fighting, he knew she would hate it for him to feel that way. But he knew that she would dance in his memories.

He smiled at the sky hoping she would see him ''Thank you Valerie, i love you'' he said aloud. He tightened the scarf around his neck, feeling the cloth warm against his cold skin. He gave the grave one last look and walked away, walked away from the girl he fell in love with because thats what she would have wanted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                           THE END