Chapter Twenty-Seven

I kept running my bare feet barley baring the tough terrain, when I could no longer hear screaming I laid on the soft grass. sweat danced on my skin sticking to my shirt. I panted heavily, thinking of how life is such a sucky thing....at least for me. but maybe I shouldn't feel sorry for myself. I should be pitting the people who I've hurt. and not only the breakers. I remember when I first started, I was in fourth grade. there was a blonde haired boy name Allen. he was kind of weird but he was so nice. he didn't have no friends and I thought I could manipulate him. it took a month to finally be able to get enough for the whole year. when he finally asked me to be his girlfriend, I said no. he cried an ran away, then later I found his parents were getting a divorce and he had to go live with his grandma.

I felt so bad, that night I even cried, I hurt someone so much. it didn't help that I had to do that for the rest of my life. then there was that boy eighth grade, I think his name was Randy Night. he was quite attractive and was very, very sweet.  we dated for two years, as I  broke the relationships with my guy friends along the way. when I finally brought myself to do it, he was moving. I told him we were threw because of another guy. he got so angry, but I could see the little hurt in his eyes. he didn't talk to me at all, I haven't talked to him ever since he moved.

I felt the cool breeze, suggesting it was going to rain. I un hinged my eye lids from each other, revealing the grey sky above me. I sat up tiredly looking down at my arm. there was a curl that looked a little like a heart. I pushed my sleeve down to hide it away. soon I heard a crack in the woods. I sat up seeing curly brown hair show through the trees. ''hey'' henry said smiling awkwardly.