Chapter Fifteen

I looked at the two of them stunned, they haven't talked In years. my aunt Mallory stared me with serious eyes, her blond hair pulled back in a French braid. she smiled at me '' Val'' she exclaimed. she ran over in her six inch heel stilettos, giving me a hug. ''how have you been you have grown so big and you are so beautiful" she stepped back to take a look at me. sorry I know she's family and all, and I know that I haven't seen her in like forever, but I have bigger issues than this right now.

my mother rolled her eyes and got up fro the edge of the couch. '' Val we need to talk'' my mother said in a concerned voice. and I knew that this was not good. my mother held her hand telling me to sit down in the little couch. I sat down feeling a knot form in my stomach, I didn't want to talk about the crap that I should do and the stuff I shouldn't do.

'' you know I've been worried about  you for awhile now'' my mother said to me  with a stern look in her eyes. she looked so weak, and that was mostly my fault. I loved my mother I really did. but if my mother doesn't brake anyone herself she can feed off a relation or some one close to her. every time I thought about it I wanted to cry, and tried to fight back tears.

'' have you broke at all this last two months'' aunt Mallory broke out trying to get to the point. she hated waiting she wanted to get to the point fast. guilt and sadness weld up in my throat, it made it hard to speak with out sounding like I was about to burst out into tears. ''you know what happens when you don't brake'' my aunt Mallory intently glared at me. I knew what happens. '' yes'' I said not daring to look at the women.

''your own heart starts to break and kills you from the inside out'' she didn't even sound considerate of how I felt about the situation or anything else, she was like a shark in a hot pink dress suit and stiletto's. ''Mallory'' my mother exclaimed in disgust. ''don't Mallory me Emma, you know what happened to Alex, she'll end up just like him if you don't do something'' my Aunt Mallory yelled back angrily.

she had gone to far, I looked at my mother, her eyes weak with sorrow. I saw the pain in her eyes, and I knew how she felt. my father was a heartbreaker, and he felt the same way I did. and he paid a heavy price ,and it was his life.