Chapter Twenty-Two

my heart sank as Henry laid motionless on the floor. '' Henry'' I exclaimed running towards him. my aunt's stared in amusement, I wasn't able to take it anymore. ''what did you do'' I screamed at her. she crossed her arms vaguely '' oh he's out cold, he'll be like that for about thirty minutes. and in all that time every nightmare, every fear will rush trough his mind''. I stared deadly at her, she's so glad that if I wasn't thinking straight I probably would have throttled her across the room.

soon Henry's arm twitched, I looked down he soon grabbed his neck and started squeezing. I tried pulling away from his away. soon I noticed black lines rushing up the back of his neck. ''it's no use Valerie is going to be in pain so you might as well just face it'' she said training her eyes on me.

soon his grip loosened and fell to the floor. he moaned and his fingers tingled with life. i looked at him with stern eyes, but my Aunt had a shocked look on her face. Henry sat up eyes wide and he was gasping for air. ''Valerie'' he exclaimed hugging me. ''how can this be'' my aunt mallory's tone was confused. '' are you a breaker''. my aunt stared at Henry with curious eyes but you could see the terror hiding behind the confusion.

Henry looked afraid hoping thta she wouldn't do that again ''no''. i stared. ''then how did it only affect you for like three minutes''. I thought about that for a few minutes until I remembered, that a breaker uses their power on a normal human it is more powerful and last longer. ''than the only thing that could do this is'' her voice trailed off. we stared in utter shock. Henry laid on the palm of his hads tensing his position.

''i have to go speak to the council about this'' My aunt Mallory said grabbing her purse and heading for the door. Harvey stopped her ''no he knows about us now''. she stared with that heart stopping  stare. ''they need to know he is dangerous'' her tone was both worried and angrey. '' yes but they can kill him and Valerie'' harvey looked deep into my aunts eyes as if he were looking for her soul. (as if she had any). Henry laid there looking a little scared.

i felt really bad for him, he just got pulled into my world something i wouldn't wish for anyone.