Chapter Thirty

Henry walked in seeing that old Bretford had left. he watched as the old man left in his car. he looked at the shattered picture frame that had fell. he looked up his eyes grew wide. Valerie laid on the coach lifeless. he ran to her almost cutting his feet on the broken glass. he shook her gently in panic. ''Valerie'' he said a lump forming in his throat. she didn't budge. he felt for a pulse and was beating like normal.

he ran to the other house, sprinting. when he made it finally he swung the door open. ''something's wrong with Valerie'' he said panting. Harvey's eyes grew wide. with out hesitation him and Tommy ran out the door. Henry fell behind. Harvey walked inside ''what's wrong wither he'' Harvey demanded grabbing onto her hand. ''I walked in and she was laying there un conscious'' Henry said holding in all of the anger for Bretford. ''stupid Bretford, he doesn't realize that we also have ancient'' Harvey said emotionless.

Harvey left walking quite slow. ''Tommy what's wrong with Valerie'' henry asked trying not to get mad at Harvey walking so slow. ''I don't know but I'm as worried as you are'' she said putting her hand on Henry's shoulder. ''how long have you known Valerie'' Henry forced his eyes off of Valerie, to look at Tommy. She had a pixie cut, with blonde highlights. she was wearing a Pink tank top with jean shorts. ''I've known her forever'' she said emotionless liker her brother. her and her brother had the same brown eyes, henry noticed more about Tommy. he never paid attention to her he guessed. Harvey came back with the old women that Henry saw yesterday. ''where's the girl'' she said as wise as he looked. Tommy pointed to the couch. the old women took a sigh and walked over.  she pushed Valerie on her back lifting her chin. ''have you ever heard of the story sleeping beauty'' she said with a day dreaming voice. she looked back at henry who was shocked her words. ''that's all that needs to be done'' she said getting up from her kneeling position. ''what do you mean'' henry asked. ''you must kiss her that's all, now Mr. Greyrose can you take me back home I have a sudden craving for earl grey tea''.