Chapter Nineteen

I stared out the window  trying to block out my frustration. soon the three of them started laughing, and I just kept staring out the window. I didn't want to be the party pooper but I was doing anything not to get closer. '' is everything alright Valerie'' Henry asked looking at me concerned. ''um..family trouble'' I said trying not to break out into tears.

''yeah your aunt is one mean lady'' Tommy said. Harvey gave her a look and she shut her mouth. ''well I've sure been there''  he said looking at me with intense green eyes. I looked at him, as if he totally understood me. but I knew he really didn't know what my deal is. '' your not alone'' he said glaring at me.

soon the car pulled to a stop, in front  of a grey building. ''well we're here, you guys start unpacking and I'll get the door unlocked'' Harvey said getting out of the car. I exited the car breathing the fresh breeze. we opened the back revealing paint, a box of CD's and supplies. we carried the stuff in and I was actually stunned at what I saw. ''isn't she beautiful'' Harvey exclaimed happily.

I looked at the old 90's paintings, the cobwebs and the smell of old roller skates. I sat the stuff down on the ground. '' yeah beautiful is a strong word'' I said looking stunned at how old this place looked. ''well we're going to paint it and clean it up and get the supplies set up and clean the skates'' Harvey said looking in wonder.

we started unpacking the paint cans and started moving tables and old games and stands so we could paint. we popped the neon green can and dipped are paint brushes in it.

soon it was half done on  Henry's and i's wall. we both went at the same time to get our paint brushes re-dipped. I dipped mine first and came up with the brush. but I didn't go back to painting the wall, instead fresh green brush caught henry, and left a huge green stain on his shirt.