Chapter Twenty-Six

I closed my eyes letting- trying to let my situation rest. when I finally got my eyes to close I wish I hadn't. I was in a white room, with nothing but a window. I sat on the floor, staring at the colorless walls. then I saw Henry standing beside me looking down at me. he smiled and ran his fingers through my hair. he picked me up to my feet bringing my body up to his. he was wearing all white, and his curly brown hair was trying to look like it was  brushed through. he pushed me farther to him making me kiss him. I didn't pull away I just kissed him back.

when finally are lips unlocked he smiled. but that smile went away, when I saw the red on his chest. he dropped to the floor, lifeless. but I looked into the corner of the room stood another figure. he stepped out smiling deviously. he was wearing black and his hair wasn't even done. then I noticed the black marks on his arms and the familiar face. the other henry had electric green eyes, he walked to the window that lead to no where and starting wiping something on it. when I noticed It was kind of blood I took a frightened step back. when he finished he looked at me with a devilish smile. when I looked at the thing wiped on the wall it was a heart.

I looked at him in confusion, what was this supposed to mean. but then I realized what the red stuff was. Blood. I stood back until the dark redness went through my chest. I fell to the floor seeing the dark henry laugh. I woke up startled, the daylight was streaming through the window. the cold seat made my t-shirt stick to my back. I looked at the empty bed, henry no where to be found. I ran down the steps, feared of might had happened to the little British boy. I found him down stairs on the couch with a women next to him.

the women had had brown curly hair like Henry's, but her eyes were a deep blue that were withered with age. ''mum I need to know what this is'' he pleaded as his mom looked at him. ''your farther was a forbidden'' she said sounding if she was about to cry. ''what do you mean'' he asked staring intently in his mothers eyes. ''it isn't your farther now, your real farther was executed by the council'' she said trying to keep her sadness behind her. ''you were not a heartbreaker so you could live without breaking but I had to hide this world from you because if they knew you were blood they would kill you'' she said staring back at his gaze. Henry sat back in deep thought. ''who is that'' she asked staring at me. ''that's Valerie she is a breaker'' he said looking at his mother. his mother got up from her seat, and grabbed a book from the table. ''how dare you '' she screamed as she threw the book.

henry got up ''Valerie run''. i dodged the book and ran out the door. hearing the faint cry of Henry's mom, great I guess no dinner with the parents then.