Chapter Twenty-Three

henry sat on the couch trying to hide the fact that he, was just freaking declared dangerous. '' so henry do you know where your sleeping'' Tommy asked curiosity striving from her voice. I was still unsure what my Aunt had meant by henry being dangerous. he was a normal human that is now suffering from the world of the heartbreakers. ''um.. I don't  know and not to be rude but can someone please tell what had just happened'' he said brushing his curly hair back nervously.

''well sorry to tell you bud, but your going to have to stay with us for a while'' Harvey walked in from the kitchen.  Henry's eyes grew wide ''wait... wait no you said that it was a one night thing, what about my mum-''. Harvey cut him off '' whoa come down, I called your mom and she said it was ok''. Henry got confused ''she actually said I could stay here longer'' . henry was getting really flustered, he was now standing up. soon I noticed the black strings on his arm.

I stared at his arm intently, they should have gone away by now. I stood up crossing the room over to henry, ignoring the argument he was having with Harvey. I stood next to him looking at the marks. soon the bickering   started to trail off. ''um Valerie what are you doing'' Henry said looking down at me. I lifted up his grey sleeve revealing the black lines rushing trough his arm. they looked like mine ''what the heck'' henry was now even more flustered than he was before. ''what are these'' he exclaimed frightened.

Harvey soon realized what we were staring at. he rushed over and grabbed Henry's arm, he stood back and looked like he was trying to hold in a lot of fear and was trying to cover it up, with calmness. ''take off your shirt'' Harvey finally said his eyes calm and focused. ''what?'' henry stood a little shocked. ''you heard me- take it off'' Harvey said demanding peacefully. Henry hesitated as if he was looking for a different option.

I stared as the crest of spirals coming from his chest, streaming up his neck and down his right arm. soon I saw the Curled heart in the palm of his hand. ''we need to get Rill over here now'' Harvey said with a slightly panicked tone in his voice. that's when I had the thought pop into my head. maybe henry is dangerous.