Chapter Fourty- Nine

Beverley walked out her high heel click's, echoed through empty cells. Aaron hung Against the bars his body limp. i could here soft and heavy breaths come from him. i crawled to him, my arms and legs felt week, my head ached. i reached for him my hand clasping his shoulder ''Aaron i-i'm sorry''. i could hear him make a noise that had sounded like he was going to say something. Soon the doors creaked open and two gaurds came to the locked doors.

They opened the door and grabbed Henry by the Shoulders and pushed him out of the cell. he didnt fight them, he just kept looking at me with those big green eyes. i felt them grab me as well, but it didnt matter. They led us to a white room, with no windows. soon my memory came back and i saw this room in a dream once. when there were two Henry's one evil, one good.

They sat me down, and tied shackled me to a platform in the floor, a little medevil but you know. Hnery was then sat in a chair and had his wrist clacked to the metal arms. I watched as Brother Christopher and another brother started observing him. i looked at him, he looked at me. ''please dont die'' i choked, and he smiled ''well i've made it this far''. but as soon as the other brother put his hand on henry's head the smile faded. he started screaming his beautiful green eyes went black.

The screams were like stabs, soon his nose started bleeding. i panicked and went to move but a stab of pain went through me.  tears started down his face, his face losing color. i reached for him trying, but my arm flopped to the ground. i tried calling for him but no sound. soon the brother let go and Henry's eyes turned pale green. his head flopped to the side, his eyes closed, his long eyelashes making shadows under his pale face. he wasn't healing, is that a good sign. ''ten more seconds'' brother Christopher looked at me. ''1...2...3...4'' each number made me colder ''5...6...7...8...9..10''. the schackels came off and henry thumped to the floor. i watched him, waiting for him. please.. Please wake up i said to myself. soon his eyes fluttered and his eyes opened. i smiled he was alive, he was alive.

i layed myself down my body feeling numb, i felt cold. Henry crawled to me, his fingertips brushing my face. i could feel my heart becoming slower. he smiled and held me in his arms. brushing my hair off my face. ''you made it'' i croaked, i knew i was dying. it was the only plausible answer. did death feel like this, like your body has lost all energy and you feel like you need to rest. ''I only survived because of you'' he said a tear going down his cheek. '' thank you'' i said my eyes becoming heavy ''i love you Henry''. my eyes feeling more heavy, as i let them close. ''I love you too'' he said but then he tightened his grip on my arm. ''valerie, VALERIE'' i felt him shaking me but i couldn't open my eyes. i was gone there was no going back. The best thing about this was i diying in that exchange students arms, the boy i tried avoiding. but in the end, there was no point, this was my fate. But i could here his voice echo and him calling my name, but i could do nothing. i'm gone, and i'm sad to go.