Chapter Fourty- Seven

it was like the whole world was put in motion, I went to scream but the guard was to fast. When henry finally looked back The guard was already Ten Inches away. I went to push Henry put of the way, until I  saw the guard go flying with another body on top. I looked at the Body as he flipped over. My heart jumped into my throat as I saw it was Harvey. The Knife was Stuck in his Stomach, the gleaming knife that was now splattered in blood. ''Harvey'' Tommy and I screamed. We ran over to him, he started coughing up blood. ''Harvey it's going to be ok'' I stuttered tears streaming down my face.

He looked over at his sister, not hiding her sobs. ''don't cry ok'' Harvey croaked, came out almost like a gurgle with the blood. ''Valerie take  care of her, and no matter what believe with your heart''. He looked at Tommy grunting with pain ''Tommy i love you little sis, be strong and remeber i'll be with mom and dad- ok''. Soon Harvey's eyes went up and stared not moving, not searching. Those Caring blue eyes, that were always there. ''No'' I screamed, I clutched on to him, and soon I felt Tommy hug me and Harvey's limp body.

''Gaurd takes these traitors away'' the man said his deep voice echoing through the great room. Soon i felt two big arms grab me. ''NO'' i screamed and kicked, ''NO''. i kept repeating. Finally the guards took me and Tommy by the arms and started dragging us out.

They through us in little prison cells. two in each cell. Aaron was put with me and Izzy was with Tommy. Henry was thrown in our cell. The tears still were streaking down my facem each one landed on the back of my hands. I felt a sudden sheild of warmth cling on to me. ''Valerie it'll be ok'' he said but something stopped me from saying anything. Suddenly my tears stopped rolling, i watched them stab Harvey. The one person that took care of me when my mother was in state of shock of my farthers death. He was my brother, who was not. But treated me like i was his sister just like had done with Tommy. I wish i could have stopped that knife from sicking into him.