Chapter Thirty one

I woke up with to lips against my lips and a hand close to mine. He broke the kiss  and stared into my eyes. I sat back shocked of this. does this happen to every girl when she wakes up? he smiled cheerfully. ''oh my gosh your not dead'' he exclaimed hugging me. I hugged him back a little scared but warm at the same time. ''ummm'' a voice came from across the room. Harvey stood, he reminded me of a guard dog at the time. Henry pulled back his face blushing with embarrassment, mine doing the same.  soon Tommy looked a little worried ''if you guys are done having your love fest over there, there is someone here to see you'' she tried smiling but something was up.

when I went to look outside I saw a tan slim man. he wore a robe that was green and he was right in the kitchen. his eyes dark as the night sky and he tattoos that I couldn't read. ''Hello'' he said, his voice dark and emotionless. ''I am the fifteenth brother, brother Christopher''. my eyes grew so wide I thought they would pop out of my head. I looked at my mother, who was trying to ignore my stare. ''hello Brother Christopher did you have a nice trip'' I said trying to get my point across but not to sound harsh. I knew how much power these guys got and Half of them have a short fuse. ''a delighted one thank you'' he didn't smile. that's another thing about the brothers, they don't show emotion. they are disciplined to show maturity an not to give away secrets. but they still have emotion, but they use it in there powers, and I don't feel like going back to sleep.

''Hello Valerie Creek'' he said his voice darkening his words. ''I am here about the Forbidden''. I stared at his lifeless eyes when I finally noticed they were just black no white at all. that's what made them blind. Blinded by the world, with all notion and prosperity to hold the power of the secrets of the Council. ''who told you'' I said trying to hold back anger. ''don't worry Young Breaker we will not hurt him, but see what he holds'' when I also finally realized that his mouth wasn't moving. ''he holds nothing his is not like any of us in this room'' I yelled letting anger sink into my words. ''please just show me him'' Brother Christopher said. Henry walked out he had a serious face and didn't look so happy. ''ok here I am'' he said holding out his arms as if showing off. the fifteenth brother stood and walked slowly to Henry. Henry looked into his eyes, as if it were a stare down. Brother Christopher put his hand on henry's chin, grasping as if it were a apple. he pushed his head back to the wall. and henry started to sound if he was choking or wasn't able to breathe.