Chapter Thirty- Six

''Oh Valley it's so good to see you again'' Melissa wrung her arms around me. her blonde hair falling in my face, making me smell her strawberry perfume. she was strapless wearing pink sequined dress. it went about five inches above her knees. '' hey There numb nuts'' she looked at Tommy, who's face was a dark shade of red. '' hey sea witch'' Tommy said back. Harvey reached back and smacked the back of her head. '' no it's fine it's glad some people do mature'' Melissa smiled and sashayed over to the couch. her heels clicking as she walked. ''it's also good to know that your still a-'' Harvey covered Tommy's mouth before she could say anything else.

Izzy stood in the kitchen biting into a apple. ''so who's your friend'' Izzy's voice echoed through the room. ''This is Henry'' I said my own voice echoing through the room. Melissa seemed to perk up, her Golden Hazel eyes forced to look at Henry. they reminded me of a lions, ready to pounce on a kill. ''that is a very nice name hope he's as nice as he looks'' Mellissa spoke. a fury sank into me like a knife in the chest. ''Because I like guest'' she got up from the couch and was right in front of me and henry. I could feel him tense next to me. her face was very close to him. soon she moved back like someone had shoved her.

''oh come on Izzy it's not like anyone really does love him'' Melissa looked back anger painted one her face. ''unless'' she looked back with a mischievous smile. ''you like him don't you Valley'' she said her voice low and evil. her eyes went from a Golden Hazel to A dark amber. I didn't fee; anyone behind o me, I realized that tommy and Harvey had evacuated to the armchairs. ''Mellissa don't do anything you will regret '' Tommy said warning Mellissa. ''oh trust me I won't'' before I knew what was going on Mellissa tugged on the collar on henry's shirt and pulled him toward her lips. she let go pushing the hair out of her eyes. before I could even think I pushed her away breathing as if I just went for a run. ''oh you mad Valley'' she said smiling evilly. ''how come every time I meet a member of your family something always seems to happen to me'' henry said looking at me with cold eyes.

''what's going on'' a voice came from behind. I turned a recognized the tan skin and the light blonde hair. ''I guess that's what I get for dating a French breaker'' Aaron said pushing past me and Henry.