Chapter Ten

my whole plan was falling apart, and I don't even know if I'm devastated about it. Henry was really charming and when ever I try to do something to make him dislike me, I end up not doing it.  ''hey you want to ride with us back home'' Tommy said. ''you know I'm good I think I'll walk home since we don't got school tomorrow'' she shut the door and left.

Henry stood there in awkward silence, '' ok I better get home'' he said ''see you tomorrow''. ''yeah'' I said knowing I had no choice. I started walking towards home, ''are you following me'' he said looking back at me. ''no'' I said still walking home. ''great I guess we can talk about anything on the way home'' he said smiling. 

''so how did  you get here'' I asked him starting the conversation. he smiled '' well my mom had a job opportunity, and she only had enough money for two so she took me with her, my dad's back at home with my brother Aaron back in Decastor, England''. wow he got a lot of stuff going on. ''ok my turn, you got any siblings'' he asked charmingly.

''well no, but I do got Harvey and Tommy'' I smiled. all of a sudden the air got cooler and the almost summer night was chilling. all I had on was a T-shirt. Henry looked over at me  ''wow it got cold all of a sudden you want to barrow my Jacket''. ''no your fine I-'' he didn't even let me answer. before I knew it he was already taking off his jacket. he put it around me.

''you really didn't have to'' I said, ''no it's fine besides I wouldn't want you to freeze to death'', he said. we walked further, ''thank you'' I said breaking the silence. ''your welcome'' he said, smiling at me.