Chapter Sixteen

I looked at my Aunt in complete disgust, she knows what me and my mother went through. my farther was a wonderful man. he beloved me and my mother, he believed in what was right not what society thought was right. my mothers frail hands began to tremble. ''Mallory that's not what I called you here for'' Harvey said, I had forgotten he was even there. I looked over at tommy who was shifting from feet to feet uncomfortably.

''oh come on Harvey we know you care about her why do you keep protecting her'' she exclaimed. she had a fierce look in her eyes as if she was going to rip someone head off. '' That is enough'' Rill yelled coming into the room.

the room had went silent the only sound you could here was the heavy breathing and the clop of a cane. ''now you listen you people are acting like little four year olds'' she said scolding at Aunt Mallory. ''well at least I didn't kill my brother''

my mothers face went emotionless, she fell to the floor breaking out in tears. it wasn't her fault it was my dads decision. ''get out'' I said bitterly. ''trust me I'm not leaving Val'' she said smiling as if victory had stricken ''because I guess it'll have to remind you why your farther died''. she grabbed my arm and i felt a shocking pain.

some heartbreakers are given special gifts when they reach maturity in there heart, witch I don't know how my aunt Mallory soon I was in complete darkness. soon a flash of memories covered the darkness. then it stopped on one memory that has haunted me since I was five. my farther stood there with my mother holding her close. his Brownie colored hair was combed. ''Alex you got to brake'' my mother said her voice filled with so much life and strength. ''but you are the one for me, and I can not kiss another women while the love of my life watches'' he said trying to be convincing with every weak breath.

i looked closer on my fathers arm seeing the black swirls forming hearts, soon one sent a spiral through trough one heart. my farther fell onto the floor. ''daddy'' a innocent voice came from the entrance of the door, as me and the younger me watch as my farther die.