Chapter Twenty-Eight

I stared at him trying to bare the stinging tears behind my eyes. ''are you ok'' he asked, I guess  he was looking for an answer. I looked up and just didn't move, I didn't want to. ''I'm taking that as a no'' he said laying next to me on the bed of grass. ''you know we used to have fields like this in England, I'd used to go to them and just lay in the grass and just think'' he looked so peaceful, his green eyes shimmering in the light. ''what did you think about'' I asked trying to push down my relentless crying.

''I don't know just things, like why is the sky blue or if there is actually magic or just things that people didn't notice'' he said just looking up. I finally laid next to him, he was the most amazing person ever. even when he crashes into my world at full force he's still trying to be positive. ''I hope you know that it's not your fault'' he said looking straight into my eyes. ''how do you know'' I asked denying him. ''because I know, it was no one's'' he said turning on his side. ''I hate this sick world'' I said brushing his brown curls behind his ear. ''well because your just looking at the sick parts not the beautiful parts'' he said smiling his gorgeous smile. ''what beautiful parts'' I asked digging for the answer. ''these ones'' he came closer and pushed his lips against mine. he stroked his hand across my cheek, making the world feel like a dream.

we laid in that little field for hours, just talking. but through it all I could still feel the sparked kiss that was shared. it felt like reality had closed, every problem had temporarily washed away. like my sad life had become enlightened.

''you think they'll be looking for us soon'' I asked sitting up. ''of coarse you think we should head back'' he asked sitting up. ''well you think your moms calmed down'' I asked brushing my hair out of my eyes. ''probably sorry about that'' he said blushing a little. ''don't worry about it, I get why she would be upset'' I said standing up. Henry stood up and he pulled me closer to him ''oh do you now'' he said kissing my forehead. he laughed a little, and I couldn't happen to laugh along. even though this was a quite serious situation I really didn't care, I didn't care how many books his mom through at me, because I never want to hurt him. but the only sad thing is, is that I can't promise myself that I won't.