Chapter Seven

as we left the lunch room we were laughing so hard my stomach hurt so bad. we walked down the hallway, still smiling and not knowing where we were going. ''so where we going next'' he asked nuding me in the arm. i acutally had to think, i felt a little embarrased. ''to the office to make sure your all good'' i said finally remembering.

we made it to the office and walked into the looking at the new jersy secratary fileing her nails. we walked up to her, her make up was startiling, her lips were so red that i'm surpirised it's not making her lips fall off.  ''how can i help you'' she said staring with very intense eyes. ''um we're here to talk to principal Akin'' i said still freaked out by her makeup. she sighed and pressed a little button and said into it ''principal Akin some kids want to talk to ya''. he opened the door ''come on kids''. we walked in and took a seat in the green chairs. ''what can i do for ya''  he said leaning in his big office chair. ''do ya have anymore stuff for him'' i asked jsut wanting to get out of there as quick as possible, i don't know why there was something unsettiling about this room.

'' oh yes. we don't have anymore for ya kid so you and Ms.Creek can go home early'' he said. ''really but theres only seven hours left of school'' i said stunned of what this man was saying. ''yeah if you haven't done this before as you had volutered and hes new, you guys get to go home early'' he said with a crooked smile. ''ok so see ya tomarrow'' i said not thinking of it anymore.

we walked out the doors and we were home free. ''so you wanna go somewhere'' he asked. ''um i don't know, theres a really cool place down town'' i said shrugging my shoulders. ''great how about we hang out for a while''  he said excited. ''yeah sure'' i said. he smiled, and we both kind of walked a little faster.

we were just a few blocks down, from our destination. it was me and Tommy's faverite place to hangot. it was an old arcade, the old place was called Harvy's Gamers Hut. i was a little scared about what i was doing, Henry was one of the coolest guys i've ever met. just by doing this i could be putting both of ourlives at risk, but it felt like it didn't matter.